Got banned for a note, non-offensive, non-racism
Your name: Techdaan

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:63376368

Your ban ID: 47971

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: 'Shot on sight if tresspassing' note - Promoting RDM

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: At first, I thought it was a bad note anyways, and I wanted to ask the President for permissions. I really thought I removed the note til I asked it. Well, that was clearly not the case.
I would be happy with a warning. Many people RDM and never get banned, and I never even shot a bullet, or I get banned for a note that is "Promoting RDM". I have seen alot of these notes around too, and mods allowed them always.
People RDMming and CDMming ten times in a row is allowed. A note where you specify this is your property, and you dont want someone else on it, but then on anoter way, never knew that was bannanble?
Please just give me a warning. I intend to never break rules, and if I do I inmediately apologize, and unless you cry about everything, people accept my apologizes. Why ban me inmediately, why no warning?

Also, this is pointed to Myfloodify. When I was president earlier today, the SRU sergeant killed you, and nearly me too. He RDMd us both. He annoyed us, and all you did was demoting him. Not banning or something, you warned him like four times. Now I did something that annoyed nobody, caused no troubles to anyone, and I get an inmediate ban. Please if you read this, explain it. I want to have a warning, not a ban. I want to play! What is this? Are donators so important that they can't be banned or something?!
Firstly, it is never allowed to RDM or CDM ten times in a row, it is not even allowed once. Just because they break the rules doesn't it make it allowed for your or any other to do such thing. And could you please name the situations with evidence that the "mods" has allowed such things..even always? I have never, ever, seen such thing get approved.

You had such note on a house which had no door or content what so over, by the side of the road. A keypad is the symbol for indicating that this is the property I own and no one else. A KOS note is not acceptable due to its highly exaggerated result = death or very injured. Would you really, hand on your heart, shoot somebody if they went in to your house with no doors or anything really indicating that it is a home...? I, and many else, would say no. CityRP strives to make a civilized and realistic RP environment. Random Death Match is absolutely not tolerated, and you should know with your experience that you must have a valid reason for it and as well use your common sense in such situations.

As for your last paragraph.. if you are referring to kopra1909 during our meeting, then yes, he did get banned for what he did. And you do not get to choose whether or not we give a warning.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify