Ban request for: BOOTY<SWAG>
Player name: BOOTY<SWAG>

SteamID (if possible): Steam_0:1:23108916 45:32 258

Time in GMT: Awh, I forget. Maybe like 12am? I'm not sure.

Summary: Basically ignoring Fear RP.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWsbfs6jiYI
I will agree that is breaking FearRP and taking gun out at gunpoint, in the video. However, you guys at the location (I think you were there too) were RDMing like crazy. I understand you had an illegal car stealing operation going or something, and were a gang, but as a Corleone I spawned and was walking on the road and randomly got shot at. before that, I had driven there and opened an unlocked door, and got shot for it. Even though this is totally different, you guys seemed to be RDMing a lot.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
(07-30-2011, 07:27 AM)Ruskin Wrote: I will agree that is breaking FearRP and taking gun out at gunpoint, in the video. However, you guys at the location (I think you were there too) were RDMing like crazy. I understand you had an illegal car stealing operation going or something, and were a gang, but as a Corleone I spawned and was walking on the road and randomly got shot at. before that, I had driven there and opened an unlocked door, and got shot for it. Even though this is totally different, you guys seemed to be RDMing a lot.

Are you the player he's reporting?
(07-30-2011, 09:45 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 07:27 AM)Ruskin Wrote: I will agree that is breaking FearRP and taking gun out at gunpoint, in the video. However, you guys at the location (I think you were there too) were RDMing like crazy. I understand you had an illegal car stealing operation going or something, and were a gang, but as a Corleone I spawned and was walking on the road and randomly got shot at. before that, I had driven there and opened an unlocked door, and got shot for it. Even though this is totally different, you guys seemed to be RDMing a lot.

Are you the player he's reporting?

No. I have a bad feeling I did something wrong by posting on here and not being involved. If I did, I want to say I'm Sorry ahead of time.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
So, can we get this guy banned? Or?

EDIT: I mean BOOTY<SWAG> Not Ruskin, just in case of confusion, Lawl.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]