[FL:RP] Jenkins and Techzone'
Why does he has to defend himself? He decides to raid us without a reason, we pulled thr gun out AFTER he said "Lets raid them"! He wasnt defending, he was attacking. Techzone' was a part of the raid, he lockpicked the door and shot at us. There was no reason to raid, so he broke the rules.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
I am the Techzone'. I just did lockpick, shot, did not hit anyone and not kill anyone. When I saw that he could not do anything because he was dying, never showed up there and yes, the Jenkins attacked because your friend pointed the gun directly at him. This is the truth. And what Jenkins says is what I'll say: For me this ends here because I'm not listening to falsehood of your mouth! Do not say more! I leave this case delivered into the hands of the admin!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
And btw dat was a war that you answer us with your shots so.. btw next time dont put contraband inside TigerLP room and dont go inside TigerLP contrabanding area and steal everything for him and it's all ok
I think you understood me wrong. We did not have any contraband! TigerLP broke into our appartment and blocked a area off where he put HIS contraband!!!
(04-23-2014, 04:44 AM)TheGhostFreak Wrote: I think you understood me wrong. We did not have any contraband! TigerLP broke into our appartment and blocked a area off where he put HIS contraband!!!

If contraband isnt youres so u will get banned for buy that appartment and block tigerlp contraband and ofc u dont have proves dat u own the house first so... admin please do something because this guy is saying everything and almost revealed.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(04-23-2014, 04:26 PM)Censurado Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 04:44 AM)TheGhostFreak Wrote: I think you understood me wrong. We did not have any contraband! TigerLP broke into our appartment and blocked a area off where he put HIS contraband!!!

If contraband isnt youres so u will get banned for buy that appartment and block tigerlp contraband and ofc u dont have proves dat u own the house first so... admin please do something because this guy is saying everything and almost revealed.

I will only say it once more: The house was owned by me and Sergio! The contraband was not ours! TigerLP put it in,and propblocked that part of OUR house off. He contrawhored INSIDE my property.
So ... was part of your group ... Simple ...
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(04-24-2014, 05:16 AM)TheGhostFreak Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 04:26 PM)Censurado Wrote:

I will only say it once more: The house was owned by me and Sergio! The contraband was not ours! TigerLP put it in,and propblocked that part of OUR house off. He contrawhored INSIDE my property.
ahem, Jenkins before you post "U are a kid and it's hard understanding ur writting and ur comprehension" maybe you should check your writing and comprehension before you start calling out others for their writing m8
Dank, Dank, Dankerous

so yer there was contra and you got raided,
if it wasnt your contra why did you care about defending it, could of just let them in
no 1 is at fault for shooting first, a raid had started and at this point both sides would arm up and someone would end up shooting
as for that door, i have no idea why its there or if it was there before buying doors etc
it was opening because he had it set to same key of the other doors he was building
as for prop block, its a lockpickable door so not prop blocked
maybe someone was in wrong just the evidence isnt clear enough to fully prove anything
denied