Adam James - Unban Request
Your name: Adam James; at the time, tehninjamaster

Your ban ID: 44862

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Chair abuse, mass RDM, (shooting threw ground.)

Involved: Almost everyone on the server.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me, because, it's been 2 months, and in those two months, I've learned a lot. I'm now dedicated to a DarkRP server, never broke a rule in the past 2 months, never been banned, etc. That day, I was acting like a dumb a**, and I should have never done that. I regret that day, just like the time I didn't go to my great grandmothers funeral. I regret hanging out with the people who showed me the bug, in which, one is already banned, the other is still not banned. (If admin request, I will give the SteamID of the player and the name, etc.) My friends have told me to appeal soon, and they miss me on FL, etc. I've learned my lesson, and if you do not feel i'm ready for a unban, you ay deny, and i'll wait 3 months to appeal again.
Again, i'm sorry for what I did. Please understand, that I miss FL. Fearless was the first community I've ever joined when I got GMod. The first thing I did after I installed GMod was go on Fearless. Thank you.

-Adam James

P.S.: I know I might get a lot of post or PMs saying i'm a minge bla bla bla and I shouldn't be unbanned. you feel the way you feel, so don't PM me or post here please. Keep it in you. Thanks. Smile
Your banreason:
Quote:Chair abusing, Mass RDM (shooting people from under the map)

I fail to see how you being sorry makes your actions alright. You knew you would be out permanently for doing such an actions and you went ahead and did this anyway. You saying you play on a DarkRP is not very convincing, and you not getting any bans on a DarkRP server proves little to nothing as the difference between DarkRP servers and FL are quite big.

I can also include the RULES FOR AN UNBAN REQUEST
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-20-2014, 04:01 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Your banreason:
Quote:Chair abusing, Mass RDM (shooting people from under the map)

I fail to see how you being sorry makes your actions alright. You knew you would be out permanently for doing such an actions and you went ahead and did this anyway. You saying you play on a DarkRP is not very convincing, and you not getting any bans on a DarkRP server proves little to nothing as the difference between DarkRP servers and FL are quite big.

I can also include the RULES FOR AN UNBAN REQUEST
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Wait, does this mean I got no chance of unban what so ever?
I find it weird, you expected a permanent ban when you told me and even said goodbye to everyone on the server and forum. A permanent ban does not mean 2 months than come back and say you're sorry for it, it's permanent.

However when I was banning you I considered giving you only a few months so an unban is not out of the question here. How do we know you won't have another day where you act up like before?
Because, if I act up like this again, I want a perm. ban from the forums, and servers.

Also, when I talked to one of my friends, they said I should just double my account, and I told him I don't want to. I've already broken enough rules. I may minge some times on servers (Not FL, like my own server, me and my friends just kill each other :p) but I NEVER break a promise. Plus, I'll be with my friends who follow the rules. They'll make sure I don't break any.
I will be giving you a weapons blacklist if you return.
I accept, sir. Thank you for this chance.
Approved.