Perm banned... But donating?
(04-22-2014, 08:01 AM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 05:54 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: Donating will not unban you.

The thread does not apply to him being a good person because he donates. He worries because he thinks it's a auto-charger that he needs to deactivate.

Oztin I have nothing against you but you really need to watch you're mouth on the forums. You are very aggressive against other players in the forum. Both in ban request and other topics like this.

Be sure to read the thread trough and don't jugde people too quick. This person was banned before you joined the community so his history does not involve you.

- Bowie

It actually, was not a matter of disrespect. It was a matter of i misread what he meant. If any of you found it rude than that's you, consider re-reading it in a less hostile standing.

By no means am i disrespecting anyone in any forumn post as i have no reason to treat anyone poorly. I find it disrespectful of you to feel the need to parent me on your own misunderstanding.

I won't argue with you over a forum, if you wanna discuss calmly then send a PM. Otherwise keep your two cents of other people to yourself.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
The donator status is permanent on the forums, you're not being automatically charged by the community, so don't worry about that.

Answered and closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]