Working Siren Lights
+Support

Makes all more realistic and more fun to get cops after you hehe Cheese
I was on v33 the other day and I saw an admin trying it out on a police car. I must admit, it does look great, and it adds a lot more to the RP of a police officer.

The only downside I saw of this is that it can get very laggy when you are close to the car. Apart from that, it was all well.

+ support
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

(07-14-2014, 01:26 PM)Mad Mike Wrote: I was on v33 the other day and I saw an admin trying it out on a police car. I must admit, it does look great, and it adds a lot more to the RP of a police officer.

The only downside I saw of this is that it can get very laggy when you are close to the car. Apart from that, it was all well.

+ support

Thank you for +supporting
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
+support a cracking idea mate.

I sent what I made to soul. No lights but sprites. Also coded in serveral patterns. Now it's waiting for him to code it in.
Firstly I want to say, this is gonna cause lag for a hell of alot of people.

Lights flashing everywhere, what happens when theres more than 2 going past? The lights are bound to cause lag for alot of people.

Same could be said that alot of people wont get lag, but you know when everyone rushes to MTD factory in V2d Well.... With there sirens on, thats gonna be a nice firefight!
All you will be able to see is blue and red flashes.
Even if it only goes on with the siren, then well, you get out of your car, the siren stays on in-till times up!

- Support.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(07-23-2014, 09:33 AM)redsparten321 Wrote: Firstly I want to say, this is gonna cause lag for a hell of alot of people.

Lights flashing everywhere, what happens when theres more than 2 going past? The lights are bound to cause lag for alot of people.

Same could be said that alot of people wont get lag, but you know when everyone rushes to MTD factory in V2d Well.... With there sirens on, thats gonna be a nice firefight!
All you will be able to see is blue and red flashes.
Even if it only goes on with the siren, then well, you get out of your car, the siren stays on in-till times up!

- Support.

That sir, is why I used sprites instead of lights. These are modified images which also flashes, but all clientside with no lagg.

Even though lights can be used without lagg. DynamicLights are the worst things in Source Engine. There are other lights which can be used without any lagg.
+/- support.
reasons stated above
+ support
This always gets denied. So many posts about this.