Working Siren Lights
+ Support, Soul. I know you like the car models as they are but just like the cab. The police car could use some work. There is a possibility to exapnd on the idea and make the server look so much more beautiful. As successful as FL is it wouldn't hurt testing the stability of police lights.

As of this idea, admins can do it with props, it can be done simply with a few customization magic, it wouldn't be impossible, this is for sure. But im sure we can find the lag free option. Even if it is low res.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
+support Seems like a great idea
I honestly think we should try some things, experiment, test some options and see if it lags.
(04-21-2014, 04:18 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: + Support, Soul. I know you like the car models as they are but just like the cab. The police car could use some work. There is a possibility to exapnd on the idea and make the server look so much more beautiful. As successful as FL is it wouldn't hurt testing the stability of police lights.

As of this idea, admins can do it with props, it can be done simply with a few customization magic, it wouldn't be impossible, this is for sure. But im sure we can find the lag free option. Even if it is low res.

Thanks

(04-21-2014, 06:23 PM)[SS] Rambi Wrote: +support Seems like a great idea

Thanks buddy
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(04-21-2014, 04:18 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: + Support, Soul. I know you like the car models as they are but just like the cab. The police car could use some work. There is a possibility to exapnd on the idea and make the server look so much more beautiful. As successful as FL is it wouldn't hurt testing the stability of police lights.

Thanks

As much as I'd love the idea. Remember to utilise the search function to ensure duplicate (more in some cases) suggestions do not occur. I believe this should be added and perhaps a trial period would be good.

However, being realistic - I doubt this will be added (might be wrong though).
Regards,
aviator
(04-26-2014, 09:04 PM)Aviator Wrote: As much as I'd love the idea. Remember to utilise the search function to ensure duplicate (more in some cases) suggestions do not occur. I believe this should be added and perhaps a trial period would be good.

However, being realistic - I doubt this will be added (might be wrong though).

I agree buddy, a trial period would be necessary to test for usability, lag etc. I think it would be great even if we just tested it for a week and then if there were bugs the idea could be scrapped or we could work on fixing the problems

Haha, you used my picture from when I suggested this before.
I will always +support this but I don't think this will ever be added. Honestly, I think they could care less about adding this even though ever time it's been suggested its gotten more positive support than negative support. There excuse is that it will cause server lag even though I'm positive that they have never had a trial period like others suggested above.
(04-27-2014, 04:09 PM)mike3497 Wrote: Haha, you used my picture from when I suggested this before.
I will always +support this but I don't think this will ever be added. Honestly, I think they could care less about adding this even though ever time it's been suggested its gotten more positive support than negative support. There excuse is that it will cause server lag even though I'm positive that they have never had a trial period like others suggested above.

haha sorry about using the same picture Smile
Thanks for the +support, and yeah I have had more +supports then -supports, not had a single -support. I think we could have a good chance of at least getting a trial period because a lot of people have +supported and said about the trial period. And if we did get it on a trial we could get an idea weather it cause to much lag or weather there is any problems with it at all.
Just have to wait and see and hope for the best Smile

+Support all the way buddy!