[Bug] Can not spawn Goverment Vehicles
Exclamation 
Bug Description:I can not currently spawn any vehicle listed under the Government Vehicle tab. It gives the message: "You can not spawn your vehicle here!" when-ether I try to spawn a Government Vehicle. I am pointing at the road when I attempt to spawn the Vehicle, I have tried it on many different spots but it will still not allow me to spawn it. I have attempted to spawn my normal car (Golf MKII) and it does WORK. So as far as I know this is a problem with Government Vehicles. I have tried, Ambulance, Police Cruiser and Firetruck with no success. I do not currently have a vehicle or government job blacklist. I have tried disconnecting and rejoining, restarting Garry's Mod and restarting my Computer, but I have had no success.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down with the lemons!"
-Cave Johnson
Uh, stand in the center of the right or left side of the road in mainstreet, face the tunnel, and try to use your car.
If that doesn't work, face the other direction.
This might sound stupid, but you are in the relevant government job, aren't you?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Yeah @ James,I'm with you man,I've never had this problem unless I was not a government job.
Not a know issue, probably aimed too far or too close (golf is a smaller car than lets say firetruck or ambulace).
Also no current know cases of people having this bug.

Moved.