rdming a person as a policeofficer and apperantly changing a job to avoid admin
you're name: Steven***** but I change it to l|l STEVEN l|l
you`re ban id:47470

Banned by: [FL]Enzyme

Reason: RDMas a police,switching jobs to avoid me.

Involved: The police officer and minitankrp

why we should unban you: this was on Monday night I had a report of a call in the flats just near Nexas of a shoot out I went there my mate minitankrp was near the building and so was the guy I shot he was stood infront of the door and wouldent let me past I think you can imagine the anger I had because he said "NO!" I said I will havet to use my gun if you do not move to the count of 5 I said 5,4,3,2 and 1 and he just said "your not coming in" so I shot him I went to the situation and I sorted that out but the man came back and broke the rule do not go back to the crime what you were at if you die and he did the admin took me I thought it was reasonable to demote my self as a citizen I said to him I spawned away I didn't think and then he didn't even give me time to explane my self as u know I play fearless rp a lot and I don't wanna be baned for ever I realy think you have doen a good job at the severs what you have and if I didn't like the servers I don't think I would be giving up my Friday night to write this (this was the first time in ages I went on this server as I hade my computer all redone ) As everone know we all make mastake but I beg you to unban me and give me one more chance I know a lot off people beg you for this but I promise I mean it . thank you for taking up your time to read this sinserly Steven Stokes Smile
Hey... Minitankpr (Not Minitankrp...)

I was on the server that day and I witnessed the whole thing... Steven was a cop, I was a citizen and the other player was a citizen. Steven did ask the citizen to move out the way as he was blocking his path in a doorway. The citizen declined so Steven got out his gun... The citizen still didnt move (Which is breaking fearrp and is bannable) so steven gave him a countdown. He didnt move so steven shot and killed the citizen for not listening (and breaking fearrp). Then, the citizen went back to his death point (Breaking NLR, Also bannable). Steven only changed to citizen as I asked him to help out with my shop rp I had started, just at the end of the road, so he wasnt going besides his jobs rules. After he became citizen, the admin teleported him and the rest, he said was there... I feel like steven was banned for unfair reasons and yet, the other person walked away, home free... He broke fearrp n NLR... This could lead in a day or two ban. Anyway, this is what I witnessed... Thanks for reading...

Minitankpr
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
You do not kill someone because they don't want to move, especially not as a Police Officer. If they are breaking fearRP then you contact a staffmember.

- How are you innocent? How did you not RDM? You did not have a valid RP reason for killing that person.

-Why did you change your job to avoid me? How are you innocent?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
we all have moment when we aren't thinking clearly, I am of course very sorry of my action back at the flats but we all make mistakes.. although it is such a know rule. it is very easy to say I will do better next time ,but have some faith in me .I have loved the fearless community since I used to watch my older brother play when I never had steam or anything , but even the most law abiding players will accidently break a rule from time to time ;(

you sincerely Steven Stokes
Denied.

Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules and there was found no reason to remove or shorten the punishment issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator