Acceptable Roleplay?
Question 
Hello Fearless.

Today I saw a ban request I round very interesting in many ways. The way you can role play on fearless has no end. From tech government to a old and military one. There is of course rules that needs to be obeyed.

!Before reading my text please be advices that this is not to insult anyone!

I saw something online on fearless, that the presidents job name was " Natzi Government " this can be a role play way in some peoples eyes but still very insulting. I cannot find a specific rule that says you can't role play as a Natzi or a racist what so ever.

This is something I find insulting personally. I am not a Jew but I still know the history of the Natzis. I find these type of role plays so insulting that after my opinion it should be punished with a ban that is longer than the normal ones. The people that make these kinda role plays should know how badly they insulted other people on the server.

My question is:

- Is this allowed?

If no, what is the punishment?

if yes, why is it allowed?

- Bowie
Hey Bowie,

I saw that BR as well and i think they are going to refer to these rules:

(general rules section)
16. No extremist names such as: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Stalin" or derivatives.

I think this "nazi" falls under that as well. Also i read somewhere (but couldnt find it) that you need specific admin/mod permission to do extremist RP
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Bowiii
(04-18-2014, 01:13 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: -snip-
My question is:

- Is this allowed?

If yes, what is the punishment?

if no, why is it allowed?

- Bowie

I think you mean:
"If no, what is the punishment?"
"If yes, why is it allowed?"

But aside from me being an ass, Wink , I agree, its not allowed and if it is the server can actually be penalised, as can any players acting like this, for Nazi extremism - I am fairly certain of this. And as Baskinger said, I think that comes under general rule 16 and certainly, if not, it most certainly should be put that way.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Bowiii
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • equal, Bowiii, James_Gaff
(04-18-2014, 02:27 PM)Jan Wrote:

A Youtube video has never been so relevant.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • James_Gaff
I like the answers so far. Baskinger I missed that rule even that I knew that racism and nazism isn't allowed.

( To Jan -> God dangit ! )
(04-18-2014, 02:32 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 02:27 PM)Jan Wrote:

A Youtube video has never been so relevant.

This... This I like...