Confused.
Up until now I was experiencing an error where the game would crash right in the middle of the loading process right about when the game was downloading the map's .ain files. No error messages would pop up or anything, as the game would just crash straight to the Desktop.

I've finally--after hours of searching--managed to fix it. I added "vgui_allowhtml 0" to the launch options for Garry's Mod.

Now, here's what's concerning me. Did doing that break anything? Because, despite my settings being on high, and the entire city looking normal, vehicles aren't. They look as if the settings have been turned on low, and I assure you. They aren't.

I've uploaded some pictures.

http://imgur.com/afKXOOK,KF9LHJ1,jPZNiDt...,08eXm47#0

Click on top to see all of them.

I know the edges of things look kind of bad, but that's just because I have anti-aliasing off. Everything else is high.

Are cars supposed to look like that? To look that low-detailed? Same goes for their interiors. Is that normal? Is that what you guys see? What about the cop's outfit. Is that normal as well?

Also, take a look at my fists in one of the images. Is that how they're supposed to look?

Regards,
John.
Anyone? :/ I really need to know if things are supposed to look like that or if it's some sort of error and whatnot.

Thank you.
It's all fine

As it's running on the source engine we won't have Crysis graphics
Cars look that bad normally Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Yup, cars look like that.
Many cars are ported over from GTA:IV which has pretty low quality car interiors. Some cars even come from GTA:SA. Newer ones are made for the Source engine. It really depends on the car.
Half life 2 isn't no Battlefield 4!
It's weird how they were ported, and how they worked so well, as the engines are very similar but very different. But if it works it works.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
If anything, that supra looks nicer than mine.
It's just the models, you're fine.
Good you got your game working again, but all cars look like that they are textured like that so don't one bit Smile