Camera Bug + Car
So I spawned a camera(not a rt one) and put it down.
I go in third person and press my bind to look at the camera full screen,
Anyway my body goes like invisable and then the camera switches to a camera under the map and showing part rocks.
I can't press esc, ` or tab.
When I go to this 'world' my body in evocity just goes away, nobody can see me.
I can't walk around or anything.

Then when I rejoin the game my car is still there, I go up to my car to drive in it, it says its my car but when I either use my keys or remote keys it says I don't own this car.
The same happened to me, only I don't need to rejoin. I found that if you wait, it will go to normal.
If that doesn't work, I don't know :/.
But the car thing, you might have to restart Gmod.
(04-17-2014, 03:24 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: The same happened to me, only I don't need to rejoin. I found that if you wait, it will go to normal.
If that doesn't work, I don't know :/.
But the car thing, you might have to restart Gmod.

I don't think so for the car.
Its like its bugged on the server until the server goes off.
The 3rd person camera bug has been known for absolutely ages. Except for going into first person when placing it (and viewing it?) is the only solution for now.
The camera bug got fixed some weeks ago as far as I know, if you try to use the camera in thirdperson it'll disappear.
(04-20-2014, 09:59 AM)Martin Wrote: The camera bug got fixed some weeks ago as far as I know, if you try to use the camera in thirdperson it'll disappear.

No... Its very much broken
This exact issue happened to me, I had to get a admin, can't remember who to delete it for me.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator