unban Sexy Banana
Your name: Sexy Banana

Your ban ID: 47601

Banned by: [FL] Pavillion

Reason: NLR

Involved: Rangerboys, Blurr, thrunningiacboy and some others

Why we should unban you: i did not NLR it may have looked like it because i had ran into the raid had not even lasted 5 minutes but i had just become a corleone and wanted to give some of my teammates a helping hand because it looked like they needed one.
You was killed by Jokill here: v2d [14:48:51] [FL:RP] Joykill (STEAM_0:0:26300679) Killed: Sexy Banana (STEAM_0:1:59986623) using weapon_mad_usp

Then at 15:50, I saw you have him under gunpoint and hostaging him, therefore breaking NLR.
im pretty sure that my NLR timer was done by then
(04-17-2014, 01:22 PM)SexyBanana Wrote: Why we should unban you: i did not NLR it may have looked like it because i had ran into the raid had not even lasted 5 minutes but i had just become a corleone and wanted to give some of my teammates a helping hand because it looked like they needed one.

(04-17-2014, 01:47 PM)SexyBanana Wrote: im pretty sure that my NLR timer was done by then

You explanations doesn't match up - mind explaining?
sorry killjoy i thought he was talking about when i charged in akilled the guy next to you with the m4 but i turns out that he was talking about when we took you in as hostage and i had an m4 held to you but im pretty sure that that was 5 minutes after you had killed me.
Two minutes after you was killed, you were then hostaging him.
ok then i will go along with that but i dont know if its true but this also seems pretty unfair _vehicle_jeep:
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Blurr: Why are cops breaking NLR ?
this was within the time of the raid
(04-17-2014, 03:55 PM)SexyBanana Wrote: ok then i will go along with that but i dont know if its true but this also seems pretty unfair _vehicle_jeep:
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Blurr: Why are cops breaking NLR ?
this was within the time of the raid

Pardon, but what are you trying to say? As far as I am aware no officers broke NLR. Either way this is about your ban, not what we did or didn't do.
I thought that the cops/cops did break NLR but Joykill survived so they didn't Smile
Denied.

The appealing user did infact break the rules, and this unban request is invalid.