Soul...
Thumbs Down 
[Image: 9127385.jpg]
Usage of a question mark and exclamation mark in conjunction to display either protest or acknowledgement. However, it would be far more efficient to simply use a single interrobang instead of two units of punctuation.

-50 for inefficiency.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Ms. Mudpie
(07-30-2011, 12:58 PM)Faustie Wrote: Usage of a question mark and exclamation mark in conjunction to display either protest or acknowledgement. However, it would be far more efficient to simply use a single interrobang instead of two units of punctuation.

-50 for inefficiency.

The fuck did you just write to me?
(08-04-2011, 10:46 PM)Marius Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 12:58 PM)Faustie Wrote: Usage of a question mark and exclamation mark in conjunction to display either protest or acknowledgement. However, it would be far more efficient to simply use a single interrobang instead of two units of punctuation.

-50 for inefficiency.

The *** did you just write to me?

Allow me to simplify it for you.

You stopid? U used ? and ! together when one of dem is k. no point in using both. k?

:3
"Briggs."
Me confused.

._.
Hes just showing off.
I bet he learned that yesterday :3

So faustie I does hear that you is are like no bad grammar also as Sir Raffi is do?!?!?!

-50 for inefficiency.
+1
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Interrobang
Trolololol
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Sniperwolf