[Guide] Rioting
As all of you know Rioting is not the best thing to do when there is democracy but sometimes you just have to.

As we start this guide I am in no way suggesting you to raid. I am discouraging you to raid. Raid is never the way to solve a problem.

Main idea of rioting is that when the goveent does not care about your choices and suppresses your freedom you try to make them recognize your ideas and your freedom as a person.

I will talk about the different riot ways and how to and how not to do them.

Remember, Its not about killing people and destroying stuff. Follow the rules of the server.

Preparations

Use /advert to gather people to your cause. I would suggest you to be a renel and recruit your colleauges to your cause first. As you grow by numbers Its important to keep them under control. Provide your man with crowbars if its gonna be semi-agressive.
Passive Riots

A passive riot is where no actual force is used but your self is used as the tool.

Lobby Protest

Gather enough people and follow the preparations as needed. Tell them that no one will use any guns.
After that make them follow you into lobby. Inside there make them riot and tell why you are rioting and what you want.
If officers tell they will use force make your protestants make a single line.
As FearRP is still affecting you but you have a cause go a bit front from the line and tell them you are the leader and you want to negotiate. Use your speech to convince them that you are right and you wont leave until you get what you want.
If they start arresting you try to get as much attention of other people so they will join your cause too.
If thu open fire you can go everyan for himself but I suggest stand as a straight line and make a dramatic scene.

Camping Protest

Do exactly the same as Lobby protest but instead of a line get to the corner and make a place where your man will stay and protest. If they want you to or force you to get out of nexus you can always do like in the Lobby Protest or you can mive outside and camp there.

Active Protesting

Get your man and make a stand for your protest and pkay some musics and take on some passiverp actions as you riot and tet to get as mcuh of attendants and attention possible.

Semi-Aggressive Riot

Lobby Riot

Just like the lobby protest but get your man crowbars. Get into lobby. Inside there make them riot and tell why you are rioting and what you want.
If officers tell they will use force make your protestants make a single line.
As FearRP is still affecting you but you have a cause go a bit front from the line and tell them you are the leader and you want to negotiate. Use your speech to convince them that you are right and you wont leave until you get what you want.
If they start arresting you try to get as much attention of other people so they will join your cause too.
If thu open fire you can go everyan for himself but I suggest stand as a straight line and make a dramatic scene.

Anarchic Riot

Make preps enough. Get atleast 10 man into your cause. Vandalise the goverment. Make graffiti about your cause. Dont use direct force on cops or so goverment workers. Damage goverment property such as ambulances and bus stops. If you want to take it to maximum try burning an empty police car down. But remember Important thing is to make your ideas accepted.

Street Riot

Gather atleast 15 people. Take them into the city. Select a road of your choice. Barricade it with non-frozen props. Set up a refugee camp in a store or on pavements. If any of the store owners tell you that you are blocking their store please listen to them. Have your man have crowbars out. Make some activities. Make rap or many more RP ideas.

Ending

Remember Its about getting your voice heard and having fun not killing people and destroying stuff. Follow the rules of server.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6672/z47f.png
Click the signature to give me a +rep If I was helpful.

Signature too large. -Termin