Steam Account Hacked
Here's ur help as you know. The support Nomy's reply even thou you are a nice guy.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Erm thanks wait why havent i realised that i know you from Hell ;O
(04-16-2014, 01:14 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: Well we have no way of telling if this is actually envy speaking or bot, im thinking bot because if the steam password changed then wouldn't you not be able to sign in to FL until you entered through steam again with the new password? Plus hes not talking like Envy usually does during some of this thread.

I see what you mean... Also I thought someone said Envy was getting a forum perm until this was sorted? Also, this may help a little bit - click here
It is Evny talking i dunno if it was evny who were talking to me on his account Yesterday night tho. He said something that i was going to add an account and i couldent cuz i found out it was someone else on my account and now i have lost mine and waiting for Valve Suport .
Well... Ye, I only found out today when I saw "Steam Account Hijacked" on ]HeLL[ and then saw it here under the same name, which is "Caree", and "Careee" Tounge

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

If you did get back on your account I'd go and head over to your trades and see what items has been traded.
After that I'm assume hes going to use 1-3 accounts to trade items to not get detected.
But steam would be able to get onto the accounts to see what trades have been sent to who, after that I'd except the person to get a perm ban on there main account from steam.
(04-16-2014, 01:12 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote: If you did get back on your account I'd go and head over to your trades and see what items has been traded.
After that I'm assume hes going to use 1-3 accounts to trade items to not get detected.
But steam would be able to get onto the accounts to see what trades have been sent to who, after that I'd except the person to get a perm ban on there main account from steam.

Yeah, Steam haven't got back to me since I had to send them CD Keys to prove its my account!

He has still only took my TF2 Things! Not my cs go
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-16-2014, 01:17 PM)Envy Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 01:12 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote: -snip-

Yeah, Steam haven't got back to me since I had to send them CD Keys to prove its my account!

This still doesn't sound like envy to me, i don't know anyone who talks like this. It feels like he's not even mad or having any emotions over his account getting hacked, not sure if that's just me. I'm pretty much done talking to however "this" envy is.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
If you do get your account back I'll happily try get some TF2 items back to you.
(04-16-2014, 02:07 PM)tmes2000 Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 01:17 PM)Envy Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 01:12 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote: -snip-

This still doesn't sound like envy to me, i don't know anyone who talks like this. It feels like he's not even mad or having any emotions over his account getting hacked, not sure if that's just me. I'm pretty much done talking to however "this" envy is.

tmes what are you talking about? xD
He has only hacked my steam.

(04-16-2014, 02:09 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote: If you do get your account back I'll happily try get some TF2 items back to you.

Steam can restore them apparently!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum