Steam Account Hacked
I think this website is already taken down but watch out for any site with "www.steancoommunity.com". The link doesnt work but the /login or /id works and it got 5 of my friends
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
You now have 27 CS:GO items and 10 TF2 items, that lower then what you had before?

Hackers been offfline for while now... don't know whether that should be good or worrying...
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Hello its me Caree. I dont want to spam but i just have to say this and ask for help how i can fix it. Oke some few minutes ago i tried logg into my account i get that ''another computer is on your account'' Message. but thats not all.. i try to fix and then i go to my Email and i see a message who says : Dear bycaree,

This email message confirms that your Steam account contact email address has been successfully changed.
We are sending this notice to ensure the privacy and security of your Steam account. If you authorized this change, no further action is necessary. If you did not authorize this change, or if you need additional help with your account, please follow this link to the Steam Support site and submit a request for assistance.

And i have never done that .. why should i change my contact email .. this is why i think i have get hijecked as its just a few minutes ago i found it out i still thinks it and i need help from you guys how i can get it back, i will break if i wont get it back i have tried contact SteamSuport whit email but dont know if they check mails.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please help me out ;(
Im tired .. and if i dont get the account back i dunno.
-Caree
(04-15-2014, 07:21 PM)Caree Wrote: Hello its me Caree. I dont want to spam but i just have to say this and ask for help how i can fix it. Oke some few minutes ago i tried logg into my account i get that ''another computer is on your account'' Message. but thats not all.. i try to fix and then i go to my Email and i see a message who says : Dear bycaree,

This email message confirms that your Steam account contact email address has been successfully changed.
We are sending this notice to ensure the privacy and security of your Steam account. If you authorized this change, no further action is necessary. If you did not authorize this change, or if you need additional help with your account, please follow this link to the Steam Support site and submit a request for assistance.

And i have never done that .. why should i change my contact email .. this is why i think i have get hijecked as its just a few minutes ago i found it out i still thinks it and i need help from you guys how i can get it back, i will break if i wont get it back i have tried contact SteamSuport whit email but dont know if they check mails.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please help me out ;(
-Caree

Just out curiosity how was the link spelled and what was the email of the sender?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-15-2014, 07:18 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: You now have 27 CS:GO items and 10 TF2 items, that lower then what you had before?

Hackers been offfline for while now... don't know whether that should be good or worrying...

I had 112 TF2 Items and 27 CS GO!

My TF2 Was worth a bit but i don't play it anymore!

(04-15-2014, 07:21 PM)Caree Wrote: Hello its me Caree. I dont want to spam but i just have to say this and ask for help how i can fix it. Oke some few minutes ago i tried logg into my account i get that ''another computer is on your account'' Message. but thats not all.. i try to fix and then i go to my Email and i see a message who says : Dear bycaree,

Please help me out ;(
-Caree

DUDE!! I am sorry to say but it looks like your also hacked!
You didn't click the link that my account sent did you?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I actually like TF2, earning all that stuff just to lose it all would be hard on me, if steam restores ur stuff ill definitely trade you for some of that stuff.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000

Please help me out ;(
-Caree

Contact them on the Steam Support Website!
They will get back!
If you lose any items like I have, I heard if steam understand your actually hacked and not lying they will re store your stuff!

Lucky Enough Games can't be stolen otherwised I would be pissed!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
He's removing friends, ive been removed as ur friend
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
My Mum is clearly not happy either xD

Her Credit Card is linked to the account, I linked it before I got my card!

If he uses any money, she will send this to court for fraud!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-15-2014, 07:34 PM)Envy Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 07:21 PM)Caree Wrote: -snip-

Contact them on the Steam Support Website!
They will get back!
If you lose any items like I have, I heard if steam understand your actually hacked and not lying they will re store your stuff!

Lucky Enough Games can't be stolen otherwised I would be pissed!

Uh about that envy, they can. He can gift one of the games you own to his account.

Well he shouldn't be able to, unless ur mum went cheap with protection. Her bank shouldn't allow any purchase not where she lives. When ever your family travels she tells her bank where she's going so they wont block the purchases. So, lets hope your mom wasn't frugal when she got the protection.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000