Steam Account Hacked
Today I got a mail from Microsoft saying that someone logged into my hotmail account, or tried to log in I am not pretty sure. However, I secured my hotmail so he cannot get to my security details (I can't get to my security details either, I have to wait thirty days). I changed the mail I use on steam to another mail, I also did this to other programs, so nothing important is linked to my hotmail account.

As the others said, try to contact Steam. I am sure they will figure this out. Goodluck.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Your account is now being used to get new people.
[Image: 89WbM.png]

Notice he types "STEARNCMMUNITY" not "STEAM".
He's using your account to scam people.

Use this as evidence. Mind my language, I dislike people trying to scam me.

http://i.imgur.com/WU9iY5o.png
Same thing happened to me, I told him I gave his IP to steam so they can track him down faster, hopefully that will get the point across that he should get off now

Everybody who has been sent the link, report his account and say you know the actual account owner, and that it has been hacked and is now sending scam trade links. Go to his profile, click more and press report violation. If we all report it hacked and Envy makes his ticket it should get the point across faster that this hacker needs to be dealt with.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
The following 2 users Like tmes2000's post:
  • Burnett, Envy
(04-15-2014, 06:26 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: Everybody who has been sent the link, report his account and say you know the actual account owner, and that it has been hacked and is now sending scam trade links. Go to his profile, click more and press report violation. If we all report it hacked and Envy makes his ticket it should get the point across faster that this hacker needs to be dealt with.

Done.
Envy, what was the name of the website that you went to that he scammed you with, id report that website also to steam. Ugh its times I wish I had physical access to the computer, if I did I might be able to give steam his(hackers) IP
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Yeah, I got the same message from Envy's account
Always be careful with links, look at them closely before you click them.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Not to be rude but if its the link he gave us all u clicked envy im surprised you actually clicked it, I mean I surprised he's even thinking that we'd fall for clicking that link. It's so badly spelled its almost laughable
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
I used tf2 outpost to sell some of my tf2 stuff, he basically added me to buy some stuff, well hack into me, i should of checked the email i know!

(04-15-2014, 06:25 PM)Pavilion Wrote: He's using your account to scam people.

Use this as evidence. Mind my language, I dislike people trying to scam me.

http://i.imgur.com/WU9iY5o.png

Thanks man!

He might remove you as a freind, so add me back after it :p

p.s I don't care about me tf2 but if any of my cs go stuff goes i will be angry
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum