Blacklisted from SRU
Your name: [VL-H]AwesomePanda

Your blacklist ID: 26427

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47089258

Reason: Patrolling as SRU

Admin who blacklisted you: DoomDude 1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I should be unblacklisted because at the time i wasn't patrolling i was going to delete a prop that i had placed in the nexus, but while i was doing that i was nearly run over by some speeding maniac so i followed them and tried to arrest them. When they decided to drive off i followed them, shortly after i found they had crashed into a lamppost, i was about to arrest them and then I was told that I was demoted. I was then later told how to delete props using utilities, he must of assumed that i knew everything to do with Garrysmod.

I think it is just wrong to blacklist someone straight away without listening to what the person had to say. This isn't how the world works so why should a role playing server, that i love to play on be like this. I would of been fine with the blacklist as long as they had talked to me first.

Thank you for reading and i hope you get back to me as soon as possible, as i would like to get back to role playing as soon as possible.
I want you to tell me, what is the job for a member of the Strategic Response Unit. I also want you to tell me, when you have seen a member of the S.W.A.T. or G.I.G.N. or similar walking around the city in full combat gear, or following and dealing with speeders?

Also, you were warned of the fact:
[00:01:03] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: // SRU are not police officers. Awesome, you have exactly 1 minute to stop patrolling and doing a policeman's work.
Well i would like you to tell me what a man of the law would do if there was no one doing anything about someone trying to run a member of a S.W.A.T team over. Would you just leave it and walk away, in fact i don't think anyone would.

The thing that annoyed me the most is you just did it you didn't even warn me or talked to me, it is like most Admins on this server just enjoy pissing people off.

Oh yeah and i didn't see your warning, but to be honest i wasn't patrolling

You ave seriously changed my view of the Admins on fearlessrp
Denied.