[CLOSED] Instability?
So, yesterday 33X crashed about 3 times over the night and I want to alert this to the admin team incase you didn't know yet. I'm not sure but I think it was a DDos if nothing else as the pings got excruciatingly high and the chat lagged for around 10 minutes. This happened at around 9pm GMT and 6:30pm GMT.
Occurs from time to time.
(04-09-2014, 03:26 PM)Narc Wrote: Occurs from time to time.

Ok, It just seemed very frequent last night. This is just to alert you if you didn't know Smile
Hey guys now are the v33x server is very laggy and unstable now... its not funny to play when you always teleport you back when you run a bit

can someone look at the Server ? i have today a free day nothing to work and i wish to play a long time...
(04-11-2014, 09:55 AM)Rikku86 Wrote: Hey guys now are the v33x server is very laggy and unstable now... its not funny to play when you always teleport you back when you run a bit

can someone look at the Server ? i have today a free day nothing to work and i wish to play a long time...

Yeah, theres been a MAJOR DDos... Soul knows about it and says there is nothing, at this point in time, he can do about it... Sad
This is not declared as a gamemode bug, and as specified above it will occur from time to time. Thread closed and moved appropriately.
Regards,
aviator