Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest]
Name of player: Disorder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Time in GMT: 9:52 GMT 5:52 EST

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: I walked by Disorder as an SRU officer and crouched next to him playing with him saying "What's up" and all and i was being fun. When he/she had told me to 'Run' Three times [Image: bFsOmdm.jpg] [Image: 8m19BGw.jpg] After i didn't i was tazed and jailed for 'Disrespecting and threatening an SRU officer' I was mad, so when i got out of jail i was walking back to my car down the street and as i passed him i used voice chat to say, and i was also fairly pissed off at this time "I hope you enjoy reading the fucking ban report i'm posting" The language was vulgar and unnecessary but what's said is said. After i had walked by him saying that he pulled his tazer out once and chased me shortly down the street where he tazed me again and a he was cuffing me he was hit by a car, where i can explain to several other witnesses that he was abusing the tazer and arresting me for no reason and they could all see it, he proceeded to get another fake arrest warrant after he was revived by a paramedic and got me jailed once again. [Image: tJgEdIO.jpg] [Image: 1lrqKpM.jpg]

Evidence: Evidence is incuded in the text, i hope you don't mind.i tried to provide evidence based on how i was explaining my situation Thank you for your time.
Accused player has been contacted.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
As you are fully aware Enzyme, down to the right side were the Slums. That place was basically a small vantage stakeout to check on their activity and make sure the hostillity is as low as possible.

This guy comes up and thinks I'm afk most likely and starts crouching and jumping in front of me and my sides, I took it IC and assumed the guy was mentally unstable hence the 'Run' statement. The first one was plain and without the need to pull a tazer. His response was disrespectful and he tossed an insult or two therefore I pulled the Tazer as a way to intimidate myself. He started threatening and pushed for more insults therefore I arrested him.

Second time was on the opposite corner of the Nexus, he just got unarrested from the first time and went passed me saying something on the grounds of "Fucking incompetent and retarded cop", I tazed and handcuffed him for a second arrest. He woke up and continued his insults and threats saying he will demote me etc.

Unfortunately I have no proof to backup my claims due to him using a microphone and I am not sure how /much/ my word is worth anymore. If I'd have random arrested him I would have been accused by many other people too for doing it, yet he was the only one.

Edit: Right, if you don't believe him using the mick during the whole situation check the logs. There isn't a single text statement typed by him in IC or OOC chat, well a few in OOC complaining of 'Random Arrest'.

Thank you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Apparently you insulted the SRU several times, and didn't even listen when she told you to run away from her.
Insulting a government unit often leads to a warning or arrest, so how is she breaking the rules?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-06-2014, 08:47 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Apparently you insulted the SRU several times, and didn't even listen when she told you to run away from her.
Insulting a government unit often leads to a warning or arrest, so how is she breaking the rules?

I made sure to fully explain the reason in OOC after he has been arrested, this pushes more towards spite.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
No SRU abuse noted.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]