[SERIES] Cops
Episode 1 now up!

Will be updating it with all episodes.
(04-05-2014, 05:08 PM)Barney Wrote: Needs more Jarz....

We might just get a little Jarz if he wants.
(04-05-2014, 05:43 PM)Venom Wrote: Episode 1 now up!

Will be updating it with all episodes.
(04-05-2014, 05:08 PM)Barney Wrote: Needs more Jarz....

We might just get a little Jarz if he wants.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
The tactics.
i cri evrytim

Here's a few fun facts, because why not?

Public Disturbance - 415(pc)
Delaying a LEO - 148(pc)
Domestic Violence - 273.5(e)(1)(pc)
11-99 - Officer Down

Don't stand in doorways, like in the first call you recieved. That's concealment. Bullets break that.
Windows go for the same idea as well, don't stand near them.
Call the suspects out to you, don't go to them.
Always cuff anybody on scene. Last thing you need is a runner, or a gun being pulled. Hands kill.
Be aggressive. Instead of worrying about the right address (Because you should know where you're at at all times), shoot back saying something to throw him off guard. (Bit hard to explain.)

And if somebody pulls a gun on you, shoot them immediately. (Only if you have 2 cops there, or else it's FearRP in effect.)

And for that offer about me joining in on this. I dunno, I mean, this is funny to watch, I don't wanna spoil the fun with reality. Perhaps in another series, but Ill think about it.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Syntex
That was pretty good guys. Great job!

But christ those ambient sounds are scary. Glad I don't have em.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Floodify
HAHA good stuff man, i enjoyed being the Criminal(s) you needed but i think i would be a better cop lol. Cant wait for episode 2!
Its back... ITS BACK... I gotta get in on this gig man... Add me n notify me when your recording next...

Minitankrp

Add me on steam...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
The best way really to get it like actually episodes of cops is to have people run from you guys and break fearrp, also if you need anybody to arrest for a crime I can come up with ALOT of crimes that most people on FL just don't have the balls to do.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Haha this series is gonna be ace. Just a quick idea, maybe you should do a episode in the courthouse on v33x because that would be pretty cool and no one ever uses that. So you could use it for this series maybe.
I don't know if cops episodes ever had episodes in court but I will happily be the attorney!
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Can I join in the episodes as SRU?