CTD when Joining
Hi, it has been a while since i last played fearless, and in that time i've gotten a new computer, i have installed everything i need to Install (Maps, Content, CSS, HL2 HL2e1 Hl2e2 and so on) but i CTD when i join.
I know that there are some Start Commands that might help but i can't seem to remember them.

Help Please. Smile
Nobody out there who have had this problem?
Try playing a singe player map before joining Fearless.
Sorry but what does CTD mean ?
(04-03-2014, 02:31 PM)r0wie_47 Wrote: Sorry but what does CTD mean ?

Crash To Desktop
(04-03-2014, 02:34 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 02:31 PM)r0wie_47 Wrote: Sorry but what does CTD mean ?

Crash To Desktop

Ty.
Think you might be reffering to this post, by Soul!

As for the line its :

"+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 -heapsize 3145728 +cl_cmdrate 100 +myinfo_bytes 2000 +cl_updaterate 101 +rate 30000 -dxlevel 80 -w 1920 -h 1080 +mat_antialias 8 +mat_forceaniso 16"
Hey, I have been having the same problem, it loads some of the way then crashes! It is really annoying me. Have you found a way to fix it?
Posting on behalf of Cystalline, who is not able to join the servers, and for same reason can't post on here.

Quote:Garry's mod crashes to the desktop without any error messages whatsoever when I attempt to join any of the 3 Fearless RP servers (other servers it's fine, for some reason) I tried downloading all the necessary files from the "Everything You Need To Play On The Servers" forum thread, but it's still happening.

I checked a thread made by Soul regarding all the different GMOD issues, and even added some command lines to the game's launch options, but that didn't fix it either.

I'm absolutely clueless, to be honest :/
(04-17-2014, 11:05 PM)Joykill Wrote: Posting on behalf of Cystalline, who is not able to join the servers, and for same reason can't post on here.

Quote:Garry's mod crashes to the desktop without any error messages whatsoever when I attempt to join any of the 3 Fearless RP servers (other servers it's fine, for some reason) I tried downloading all the necessary files from the "Everything You Need To Play On The Servers" forum thread, but it's still happening.

I checked a thread made by Soul regarding all the different GMOD issues, and even added some command lines to the game's launch options, but that didn't fix it either.

I'm absolutely clueless, to be honest :/

UPDATE: Hey, guys! Smile I've managed to enter the server with the v33x version of EvoCity, and thus have managed to Authenticate my account and am now able to post here on the forums Smile

Now, onto the subject. What I forgot to mention was that the crashes are always happening when the loading bar says the game's downloading the maps/graphs/mapnamehere.ain files. Any clue as to why?

Anyways, I finally managed to make it work by adding "vgui_allowhtml 0" to the game's launch options. It worked, and I managed to connect the first time, but I tried doing it again and now the error is back :/

Any clues?