Piscator - Prop Block/Double Dooring/ AFK Don Salary
Name Of Player: Piscator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41819395

Time In GMT: About 10:26am

Server: v33x

Summary: Prop Blocking, Double Dooring And AFK Don Salary Farming.

Evidence:
[Image: hl2_2014_04_02_11_25_05_56.png]
Dude i was building and u know that, the thing wasnt even freezed, i was on the server the whole time.
i wasnt double dooring that was jus a process of me building a base!
This post is invalid, u cannot make a BR because of personal hate against me!
(04-02-2014, 11:13 AM)Piscator Wrote: Dude i was building and u know that, the thing wasnt even freezed, i was on the server the whole time.

haha... even if you were building it was still double dooring and also if you examine the picture carefully you will see the prop is floating in the air freezed
(PS: I have more evidence pictures saved)
I was there at the time (you can see my characters hand in the evidence) and you were not there and you were not building you were AFK. The door was frozen it would've fallen over due to physics. The personal hate bit is a tad extreme I asked BlackWidow if he knew you before this and he said firmly no. Note this is not an attack on you. Its an attack on your rulebreaking.
(04-02-2014, 11:17 AM)Deadknightt Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 11:13 AM)Piscator Wrote: Dude i was building and u know that, the thing wasnt even freezed, i was on the server the whole time.

haha... even if you were building it was still double dooring and also if you examine the picture carefully you will see the prop is floating in the air freezed

It was stuck in the door and yes it was on the ground, now i was building and if u got any proof that i wasnt show it and as said the door was there during the process of building a square which was provided with a keypad to open it now that's just a prop i spawned it was standing there for literally a couple of seconds and u come and take a photo of it,

I was in the process of building, and if u got any proof that i wasnt i want u to show it.
(04-02-2014, 11:23 AM)Piscator Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 11:17 AM)Deadknightt Wrote:

It was stuck in the door and yes it was on the ground, now i was building and if u got any proof that i wasnt show it and as said the door was there during the process of building a square which was provided with a keypad to open it now that's just a prop i spawned it was standing there for literally a couple of seconds and u come and take a photo of it,

I was in the process of building, and if u got any proof that i wasnt i want u to show it.

Lol... you fell right into my trap (PS: Lying will increase your ban time) [Image: hl2_2014_04_02_12_23_01_69.png]
(04-02-2014, 11:25 AM)Deadknightt Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 11:23 AM)Piscator Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 11:17 AM)Deadknightt Wrote: [quote='Piscator' pid='351223' dateline='1396437227']
Dude i was building and u know that, the thing wasnt even freezed, i was on the server the whole time.

Lol... you fell right into my trap [Image: hl2_2014_04_02_12_23_01_69.png]
[/quote

Thats invalid and how can u prove i got diconnected during i was building!

I got disconnected for being afk for writing these questions. NOT under the time i was building!!
Here was my perspective [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0000.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0001.jpg]

These show that one I was there and that two we weren't just there for "a couple of seconds" like he said
Also when I pmed you, you told me your little brother was playing and he was 9, why are you saying a different reason why you weren't breaking the rules now?

[Image: hl2_2014_04_02_12_29_59_75.png]
(04-02-2014, 11:33 AM)Deadknightt Wrote: Also when I pmed you, you told me your little brother was playing and he was 9, why are you saying a different reason why you weren't breaking the rules now?

[Image: hl2_2014_04_02_12_29_59_75.png]

That's incorrect as u can see the time 39 hours and 19 minutes. it was there under a couple of seconds and i only wrote that because i wanted to get away with an easy excuse not having the time of writing the whole story to you.

i was under the process of building a base and you thought i was propblocking because it was there under a couple of seconds still not even a minute!!

this is not a valid BR i tell you!