MyFloodify Ban
Exclamation 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
MyFloodify Random Ban. I reposed this because Narc never gives me the chance to an admin and automaticlly closes it.
[/b]Your name: Lukicho {Mario}[/b]

Your ban ID: 46868

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Prop Block

Involved: LEGOLAK

Why we should unban you: I had a Keypad door setup to protect my printers. THe door worked and wasn't breaking any rules, It wasn't prop block because I had a Keypad Setup. I don't have any pictures and you should ask myfloodify for what was there. The Keypad opened The gate and get inside, It was setup like a box and 1 side of the box let you in which was where the keypad was setup, Keypad Cracking the printers would easlly allow him to get inside it. Even if it was breaking the rules I could have easlly been contact and I could have removed it but the ban was without a warning or teleport or anything else. The police were raiding my house and went inside so I went away as I saw them go inside I have not putten up any kind of prop or item that might have blocked them unable to get to the contraband. I have no idea why they were raiding because I was the only one who knew about those printers and my friends, 1 of my friends got caught by some Corleone members (we were Rebels) and they probably reported him to the police but the police not only cleaned out his home with printers but also went into mine, I of course ran away so I coudn't been found and arrested, It was not fearRP or anything of sort, The police didn't pay attention to me or say anything to me and I was free so I walked away which is when the ban hit me Angry . Please don't Act that I dont have enough proof because I dont have any screenshots but I am sure myfloodify can provide enough information of what was there. UPDATE : I had a way in and a way out, I have no Idea why you were saying that I only had 1 keypad, I had a way in to the printers and a way out with the keypads, Maybe somebody deleted it, I have not deleted it by mistake because I would have deleted the keypad inside first, It may have bugged out or have any other reasons which were not effected by me, If you don't believe ask LEGOLAK and he will tell you I had a valid way in and a way out, If the outside keypad was affected in any way it was not done by me and myfloodify could have Tp-ed me or asked me where the keypad is or what happend. And I want to ask narc to let me reply to my posts and not close it instantly because this is getting really annoying and I am forced to make a new thread. Also want to point out that The police didn't have a reason to raid me, My friend who had a house next door got caught by Corleone and police raided him but nobody has seen my house and I think they didn't have a reason to raid.

As previously stated, I searched the whole apartment for the keypad but I couldn't find it. There were only one keypad and that keypad was inside with your contraband. If not me or the whole police force could find the keypad, then obviously it wasn't there. You did in fact only have one keypad and if evidence can prove that wrong, then sure I would be ok with an unban. But as of now, there were no keypad and I couldn't find any. I searched the apartment very throughly, both outside, the bathroom and outside.

There was no keypad.

As for your "randomly raided", you could clearly hear the contraband from outside the apartment and as well from the floors above.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I have no idea what was the problem. I had my entry keypad on the window wall, on the left of the gate and was pretty obvious, you should have tp-ed me or messaged me and I would have seen it or explained it

There was no need to TP you there, there was no keypad outside.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Not my fault. As I said, ask Legolak he knows if I had it or not, he is new so I showed off my skills of making defences for my contraband and I showed him the setup and the keypad. But you didn't answer my question, why did the police raid me? My friend got caught and not me

Right,

You had contraband, you can even admit that yourself. The reason there is pretty self-explanatory. You had contraband and they raided you for that. I, yes I, could even hear from the outside (as outside the door) when the printer printed money. So yes, they did have a reason. Now enough of that, since that is unrelated to your ban.

I saw no keypad nor did the whole police force attending to the raid, which was about 6-7 people, either. I, as a moderator, saw that there was no keypad. I wouldn't ban someone instantly if I was unsure if there wasn't a keypad. But I was sure since I searched the place throughly, and did not find it. I see no reason for this unban request to be approved at all. You can't provide any evidence that you had no keypad outside and I even saw it with my own eyes that there was no keypad.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-31-2014, 04:22 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Right,

You had contraband, you can even admit that yourself. The reason there is pretty self-explanatory. You had contraband and they raided you for that. I, yes I, could even hear from the outside (as outside the door) when the printer printed money. So yes, they did have a reason. Now enough of that, since that is unrelated to your ban.

I saw no keypad nor did the whole police force attending to the raid, which was about 6-7 people, either. I, as a moderator, saw that there was no keypad. I wouldn't ban someone instantly if I was unsure if there wasn't a keypad. But I was sure since I searched the place throughly, and did not find it. I see no reason for this unban request to be approved at all. You can't provide any evidence that you had no keypad outside and I even saw it with my own eyes that there was no keypad.

Its not my fault! Why would I have a keypad on the inside if I didn't have one on the outside, I could have just pulled it up with my physgun and put it back down, of course thats breaking the rules so I had keypads, I AM SURE I had keypads and something happend to one of them which is not my fault, last time I checked I went inside with the keypad got the money and went fishing, while I was fishing I was having really bad connections issues and almost getting kicked off the server and do you think that had anything to do with it? I Really had the printer and LEGOLAK is my proof, I didn't accidently delete it or anything and I have no idea what happend to it.

Denied, rules were broken.