MyFloodify Random Ban
Exclamation 
b]Your name: Lukicho {Mario}[/b]

Your ban ID: 46868

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Prop Block

Involved: LEGOLAK

Why we should unban you: I had a Keypad door setup to protect my printers. THe door worked and wasn't breaking any rules, It wasn't prop block because I had a Keypad Setup. I don't have any pictures and you should ask myfloodify for what was there. The Keypad opened The gate and get inside, It was setup like a box and 1 side of the box let you in which was where the keypad was setup, Keypad Cracking the printers would easlly allow him to get inside it. Even if it was breaking the rules I could have easlly been contact and I could have removed it but the ban was without a warning or teleport or anything else. The police were raiding my house and went inside so I went away as I saw them go inside I have not putten up any kind of prop or item that might have blocked them unable to get to the contraband. I have no idea why they were raiding because I was the only one who knew about those printers and my friends, 1 of my friends got caught by some Corleone members (we were Rebels) and they probably reported him to the police but the police not only cleaned out his home with printers but also went into mine, I of course ran away so I coudn't been found and arrested, It was not fearRP or anything of sort, The police didn't pay attention to me or say anything to me and I was free so I walked away which is when the ban hit me Angry . Please don't Act that I dont have enough proof because I dont have any screenshots but I am sure myfloodify can provide enough information of what was there.

So I was called over there due to someone prop blocking (and having contraband behind). As I came, I saw one keypad, however, it was on the side where the contraband was which is the opposite side where you would normally enter, actually, the only way you can enter. I began to search for the keypad in the room, outside, in the bathroom.. didn't find it. That's when I took the choice to ban you due to the fact that you did prop block.

Now, there is two options we have here - either you simply didn't have a keypad or it was hidden. Both these options are against the rules. There was no keypad nor was there any buttons.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied of review.