Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody.
So I recently got a signature made by Envy and I don't know how to change the signature from my iPad. I can't insert an attachment from my photos. But if anyone knows how. Please say.
Would you appreciate me turning you round? And helping you get your feet back on the ground?

*ahem*

Did Envy upload the image to an image-hosting site such as imgur? If so, you can link the image to your signature by putting the URL inside [img] tags in your signature, like so:

Code:
[img]image.jpg[/img]

(It needs to be a direct link to the image; if the URL ends with an image file extension such as .jpg, then it's a direct link. Otherwise, right-click on the image and click "view image".)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • DoomDude1
(03-29-2014, 07:15 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Would you appreciate me turning you round? And helping you get your feet back on the ground?

*ahem*

Did Envy upload the image to an image-hosting site such as imgur? If so, you can link the image to your signature by putting the URL inside [img] tags in your signature, like so:

Code:
[img]image.jpg[/img]

(It needs to be a direct link to the image; if the URL ends with an image file extension such as .jpg, then it's a direct link. Otherwise, right-click on the image and click "view image".)

I'll try upload it to a site, if not I'll just get him to do it for me. *whips Envy*

Fixed.