3) [FL:RP] The dealer

SteamID
1) STEAM_0:1:43315706
2) STEAM_0:1:52531328
3) STEAM_0:0:63520701

Time in GMT: 23:15

Server: v2p

Summary:
1) Building a mingy chair contraption (see 1:45 in the video)
2) Screaming a racial slur while CDMing me. (see 0:36)
3) Trying to kill me with a radio (After 0:36) Mic spamming throughout the video.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/r9_z_Hh0aWY
Im witness to Pink Pedo, he was a cop, was abusing the tazer, screaming racial slurs and innapropriate sentences, ill say one here, mind you he said it not me. He was tazing someone over and over again and said "suck on my ballsack". he obviously does not care about RP.
Agreed, i saw ALL of this. I have a few pictures of the radio/bit of CDM, but before that CDM happened, forrestgump and pinkpedo where fighting it out with there USPs on police, basically teamkilling, as i sent a PM to spartanJunior, to try and come and help us on V2p.
There was no response.
And yes, i saw most of it, took pictures, even tried to ask forest to stay still so i could take it. Luckily Mr.SPT took a video of all this.

And i must say after i got back, the president was not doing any laws, even i sent him a request asking for the laws, and then he didnt respond, later he kept putting random lockdowns, but thats a different story, But when i got back on, all i saw was this taking place.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
1. Really.... You moaning about me making a spinning chair when there was people going around breaking every rule in the book. Seriously people are just trying to get people banned for anything they can, It's a spinning chair..... what harm can it do.

2. Pinkpedo was teamkilling cops all the time. He tried to run down me and a few other people right where that video was filmed, then he jumps out and starts to shoot people.
It was all in self defense.
1. A spinning chair can do harm, i just got on and i saw it, my first instinct 'keep away'. Why? Well because if it had touched me, while spinning at the fast past it was going... Well it would of killed me, or even boosted me up in the air.

2. Agreed. I saw pinkpedo TK'ing.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
Found these as well.

[Image: GxbyXrD.jpg]

http://youtu.be/txWzRwxKNQY
I tryd out my new Music player system, and i didn't think it was my radio that knockt him out, and i didn't think the radio was going to hurt him, i thorth it was one of the officers that had knocked him out, lol :p
I can approve this
Approved.