Unban Request Jafrosquirrel27
Your name: Jafrosquirrel27

Your ban ID: 46635

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Team killing

Involved: Me and a lot of hostaged civillians and a fireman

Why we should unban you: Like many unban requests this one starts with a story. about half an hour before my ban I saw that some people were organizing a HostageRP with chosen roles and classes. The Role play was going well with people involved acting maturely and no RDM or anything. As SRU Sgt I was helping defuse the hostage situation when some civillain pulls out a Galil and ruins the role play by killing the captors (despite being asked not too). The Captors died and dropped their items so we halted the RP until the hostagers returned and collected their items. Everyone in the building was hostaged ropes and couldnt pick up their items so I stood by and watched the items so that the role play could resume. As I was under the impression that there were no admins on (since five minutes previously some cop was RDM'ing civillians) so I issued an ultimatum that if anyone stole the items I would kill them (I am aware that I was wrong to do that btw). The guys were on there way to collect their items and we were getting ready to resume the RP when some fireman comes out of nowhere and runs towards the items (while swinging his fireaxe might I add). As the fireman crouched by the items they began to dissapear and I understood that he had stole them. In anger and in an attempt to salvage the items he had not reached I killed him. I am not trying to say that I am not guilty, but that I did the wrong thing for the right reasons. I am very aware that it was irresponsible of me to make such a drastic and unprofessional descision. I am not going to cry to you about how much I love you server, my commitment and hours can prove that. I simply feel that 6 days is a very long time to be banned for making a bad judgment call. If you decide to reject my request I will respect your decision. If you actually read all of this I thank you for your time.

Yours Faithfully

Kyle
(since five minutes previously some cop was RDM'ing civillians)
[/quote]

That would be norbit.
(03-26-2014, 11:48 PM)Skeptic12 Wrote: (since five minutes previously some cop was RDM'ing civillians)

That would be norbit.
[/quote]

Yes it was, I though that I ssen someone on ooc saying they had posted a br but I cannot see one.
Ok.

You shot and killed a fireman as SRU. There no way around it. Having no staff members on, does not mean you break the rules. If something happens, you get evidence of it, and you post a Ban Request. You had prior ban of Team killing, which is why you got the length you did.
Denied.

User was found guilty of Team killing.