Ban shortening Sekajate
Your name: Sekajate

Your ban ID: 46509

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: BRA (44106) - Freezing cars with toolgun, Lying in courthouse, 10th ban. Last chance issued.

Involved: Awesomeauston, Clayhj

Why we should unban you: Okay I'm truly shocked by the length of this ban. I know I froze the cars I admit that fully and understand this will get me banned but half a years for just freezing a few cars for few secs and then releasing them is just uncalled for. Lying in courthouse is partially true because Narcotic sort of warned me that I shouldn't lie. Immediately when he posted that reply I admitted my rule breaking and understood that lying is not tolerated. I could have just continued lying but I stopped immediately after Narcotics warning. The last chance part is very uncalled for and I feel like I'm treated as this huge propminge crazy rule breaker who is waiting to be put into an electric chair. I sometimes have broken the rules but most of them are very minor and I'm not a general minge who is constantly breaking the rules. I'm a really good RPer who sometimes stumbles. The banrequest took an entire week to be approved and during that week I have been RPing completely flawlessly you can the check the logs if you can, and I've understood that when I did break the rules it was very wrong towards the other person. During this week I've been posting BRs of rulebreakers and understood that breaking the rules is wrong and I felt annoyed when some people broke the rules against me. I've learned my lesson and I accept a ban but half a years for the thing I did is awful in every way. For example Bigtoe is more experienced RPer than I am and he got 1 month for excessive prop abuse, prop killing and >hydraulics< abuse. He has more hours than I have and he has 11 bans. Why didn't he get last chance for 10 bans. I don't understand why am I being attacked like this. In the Banrequest against me Clayhj said that he understood that sometimes we all break the rules and he forgave me for what I did. I just wish that my ban could be shortened because 6 months is really long time for the thing that I did. Thank you
I fail to see why you should have your ban shortened.

You're managed to get your 10th ban in 300 hours and it was a blatant rulebreakage.
There's no-one to blame besides you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well can't you even shorten it a little like I'm begging you guys half a years is a reaaally long time. My friend used once hydraulics on vehicles infront of an admin and he got warned about it what I'm saying is that 6 months is tooo much for this foolish mistake. Can't you guys please reconsider this. I really love CityRp and now I'm seriously depressed about this Sad
And I should unban you case you're very sorry?
I'm not asking for an unban, I know I deserve a some sort of a ban. All I'm asking to shorten the ban because it's unfair in my opinion. All the reasons are above. Can't you guys see that length of this ban way too long, I can RP and I've been doing it for the past few days perfectly and then BAM you've been banned for 6 months for something you did a week ago cos you were a stupid idiot. I can't get it over my head, such a minor thing and I get thrown out for 6 months. It's ridiculous.
It's unfair for you? What about those people you disturbed with your mingery? If I was the banning administrator, then I'd probably given you half a year if not longer. Especially with the attitude and ignorance you're displaying.

I highly agree with the length of your ban and even think it could be longer. It's long because of your history, and your ignorance to the rules. There's nothing else so say about it.

You even lied in the courthouse, and that is usually a permanent ban on the forum, that means you shouldn't even have been able to make this UBR if I were to choose.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

User was found breaking the rules, and the length of the ban is within reason.
User was also found lying in the courthouse, for which user will be punished for.