Owen, SharpeDinner, more(?) - Fade-n-shoot, randomly hostaging, hostaging incorrectly
Name of player:
Owen
Referred to as (1)
SharpeDinner
Referred to as (2)

SteamID:
  • (1): STEAM_0:0:48909973
  • (2): STEAM_0:1:33216264

Time in GMT:‏‎ 5:40:27 PM

Server: v2p

Summary: I arrived to the crime scene, and quickly figured something was wrong. 4 armed people inside a gun shop, I immediately acted by taking out my service pistol. As the situation went ahead, suddenly one of their friends was a hostage. No hostage rope was used, was hostaged in public, I have a hard time believing they would have a valid reason to hostage him. They opened a fading door window, and continued to shoot me through it. Suspect (1) spoke as a hostagetaker, initially charging 20.000 dollars for the hostage release. Suspect (2) was supporting the hostage taking and helped killing me. Despite the difficulty telling, going frame by frame can ever so lightly reveal his name. Suspect (3) opened the window, in order to fade-n-shoot, shot me, but I was unable to obtain his name. Logs can most certainly help to identify him.
In addition, they had no real reason to shoot me, and did not slightly attempt to roleplay having a hostage.

Evidence:
Approved.