Accidently bought a dress
Question 
I was just messing around in the F1 menu and I was going to go to the inventory tab to spawn my car. When I was going to press the inventory tab I accidently bought a "Enrica Dona" dress.

I haven't even used it and i am wondering if i can get a refund for it or something. I'm really pissed off because I was originally going to buy a new car but now I've lost 100.000$. I will return my suit for even 50k, I dont even care about it; I just want my money back.

A "Are you sure you want to purchase this?" notification would be nice, and I think you should consider it. I know this has happened to other people also.
Earlier someone accidently sold their BMW when they was going to give it during a trade.

Thanks,

Meyer.
It's your fault to be completely honest here. You shouldn't be "messing around" with the buy button in the first place, not to mention the buy button and the inventory button are in seperate locations.

I don't mean to deride you here whatsoever however my short paragraph stands.

Try PMing an administrator, or better yet, utilize the brand new sub-forum that is specifically designed for administrative help.
http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=123

Post there and you should be able to get help.
Kind Regards,
Floodify