Unban request
Exclamation 
Your name:LucaAl1

Steamid: Steam_0:0:61104773

[b]Your ban ID:46244

[b]Banned by:[Fl:M]Venom

[b]Reason:Nlr

[b]Involved:Me and Venom

[b]Why we should unban you:Because the sitiuation was complited faild all cops break Nlr because the nexus lobby get raided I died by an SruSkeptical and than I spawn wants to go out off the nexus and get banned but no cop else get banned
You didn't want to leave the nexus. You actually ran to the elevator to continue to fight in the raid.
He cant fight the raid he is weapon blacklisted
[Image: 5wvw1u.png]
Member of Spectre Security
How are you involved?
I am his friend and stayed with him but i didnt died. i was a bystander (citizen).
Even if he couldn't fight, he still died in the raid and went directly back to it.
Im sry but my friend skycow was there sayed look at this I came and get banned Im sorry for the nlr but pls give a second chance
I clearly saw you run back there as I was watching the raid. I don't see a second chance possible.
I know it lucas ban but, look he was killed in the elevator so theni said the him he should look in the elveator because there where around 2 killed people he didnt want to help at the raid i just said to him he sholud have a look at this. So please understand this is was a misstake...
He went to where he died. You even just said that.