MisoTHA1 Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: MisoTHA1 - Name ATM: MisoThe1

Your ban ID: 37677

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Intentional CDM, ignoring me, disconnecting to avoid consequences. - 12th ban.

Involved: I have no idea... This was about 6+ months ago

Why we should unban you: So I've been a player on Fearless for quite some time now and I've done some stupid things to be honest haha, this is one of those. So I started playing on Fearless RP when I was 12 years old.. late 2011. And my age at that time should explain some of the early stupid things that have gotten me banned. Moving on.. I have a huge playtime on the server, about 350+ hours I think, and during that time everyone does mistakes and things they regret especially me since I were so young at that point. And now the stupid thing that got me banned was me being unserious. I didn't think I would be playing on FL anymore so i decided to just play unserious and just be a d-bag. This was ofcourse something that I really wish i hadn't done because to be honest... I miss fearless, I use to play on the server all the time and have so much fun with friends etc. Therefore I hope that I could get one last chance.
I'm not saying that the ban is invalid, I broke the rules and I deserve a punishment, but I got banned for a whole year... In my opinion that's a bit harsh... I know this is my 12th ban but as I explained earlier, most of them are from stupid things I did a long time ago. Also remember that I've been banned for more then 6 months now, I really regret what I did and therefore I really hope to get one last chance.

Thanks
Hm...
Don't bump your unban request.

Don't reply to this message.
And I should lift your suspension because..?
(03-23-2014, 03:38 AM)Narc Wrote: And I should lift your suspension because..?

I feel like I've gotten my punishment and I realize what I've done is wrong. However I feel like a whole year's ban is very harsh and I would like it to be shorten or end now, I'm fully aware that I broke the rules and that I have many previous bans... I don't have that much more to say honestly, I messed up and did something I really regret, it's a typical human mistake.
Basically, I regret what I did and I really want to come back to this wonderful community. Also if you think about it, 6+ months is alot of time^^ To summon it all, I've learned my lesson. Skeptical
And what have you done, exactly to improve?
Basically I've grown up, I now use more common sense, for instance to think twice before i do something unlike what I did in this situation. I'm much more mature, actually if you look at my previous posts you'll probably see a huge change from back then to now.
I've also read through The Rules and the Terms of Service, just to make sure I wont break any rules in the future.
Denied.