Help me this is an emergency!!!!!
Okay so David 2.0 was talking about some trial thing and he said me to add me on a steam group called anti-cheat most wanted. Then he send me a link to a picture to somewhere and boom The v2p server said added to banned list. Please help if you know that this has doen some further damage to my account on fearless or even Steam account. Im super freaked out right now. Thank you
Don't worry, nothing happened to your account, unless an moderator or administrator issued a punishment for you.

Please provide a Steam name or SteamID.
I currently can't see v2p and v33x servers on my server list which is really strange.

{(ACS)} David 2.0 STEAM_0:1:78396829

How do i upload pics into this forum site?
(03-19-2014, 05:24 PM)Gmodder Wrote: I currently can't see v2p and v33x servers on my server list which is really strange.

{(ACS)} David 2.0 STEAM_0:1:78396829

How do i upload pics into this forum site?

Use http://imgur.com/
Upload the image and copy the 'BBCode (message boards & forums)' text.
Paste it in your post.

Providing your own Steam name, can help us confirm, whether or not, you are banned. Whatever the case, the servers shows up, even if you are suspended.
I'm Sekajate

Currently uploading a short youtube vid of the chat conversation.
I will take a vid of the server list where I can't seem to see the v2p and v33x server names. I was playing on v2p when I got banned from clicking the link.
No punishments placed on you.

Check your network connectivity, disable any firewalls. Can you join other Garry's Mod servers?
Okay I'm not sure if this video is helpful, but at the beginning david is describing the contents of the link so I clicked it. When the website loaded up at the same time I was thrown out of the server with a message: You have been added to the banned list. So I asked wtf from david and he said enjoy your ban.

Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZhrcDEv...e=youtu.be
(03-19-2014, 05:46 PM)Gmodder Wrote: Okay I'm not sure if this video is helpful, but at the beginning david is describing the contents of the link so I clicked it. When the website loaded up at the same time I was thrown out of the server with a message: You have been added to the banned list. So I asked wtf from david and he said enjoy your ban.

Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZhrcDEv...e=youtu.be

Ignore him. I have a hard time believing you was actually kicked from the server, can an admin check what is up? Did this guy get kicked, or? I highly doubt.

Domain seems related to another Garry's Mod community, Eclipsettt.
[Image: JZuN0Ay.png]
Well when I clicked the link I got kicked/banned. Currently I can't see v2p anywhere on the server list, not in history even though I played there, and on the main list. This is really strange.

I'm guessing since I joined the anti-cheat group and I clicked the link it probably triggered some weird kick command on my gmod... I don't know Huh

v2p is finally back online for me
Type in console: connect 176.31.228.8:27035
Also try adding it to your favourites on the Legacy Browser

See if that works