How to work evoradio
I do ./evoradio on and it says I turn the radio on but nothing happens, am I supposed to do something else?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Install flash player for other browsers. Problems fixed.

Have a nice day!
~ Mavis
Didn't work anything else I could try?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
You need flash player, then to restart your game once the download has complete.

If not try web player.

PM me if it still doesn't work!
Ex-Server Teacher
I you installed flashplayer for other browsers like I said, go in game and start the radio. Then Alt + Tab to your desktop and open the volume control and search for awesomium and turn that volume up.
So that's what awesomium is! My computers loud so 8 volume is loud for my headphones does awesomium need to be way louder then that?

P.S. Even super admins didn't know what was wrong, so if this works you get some bragging rights

When I looked in my mixer no sound was even being shown through the awesomium core so awesomiums working but nothing is going through it.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Awesomium is the webbrowser of gmod.

- Or something is wrong with the Evoradio stream.
- Try "/evoradio config" and set it's value to 100
- Double check if your headphone is right connected and if awesomium is playing on the right channel.

If none of these are working I'm out of clue.

Greets
~Mavis
What channel is it supposed to be playing on and I set the setting to 100, still no sound. Also how would I change the channel?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Look if the awesomium process is playing on your headphone channel. Try to set your default sound channel to your headphone (Open mixer, click on headphone > rightclick > set as default ... ). If this doesn't work I'm out of clues

Greets,
~Mavis