|Ban Request| for [TheAwesomeAuston] and [clayhj]
Name of player: TheAwesomeAuston & clayhj

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42930762 & STEAM_0:1:58894886

Time in GMT: About 12:30 a.m. GMT

Server: v2p

Summary: I had my blue corvette parked outside of my home. I heard some guys pull up but in fear of getting killed/raided I did not leave my house. When I did not hear anything for a while, I went outside and saw my car had been stolen. This was completely random because I did not have any encounters with these rebels and I did nothing against them. Then confronted they had no valid rp reason to steal my car. Also, the only people on the server at the time were me and the two rebels (TheAwesomeAuston and clayhj)

Evidence:
[Image: 86fc60aaa92a4a095698015a9986bc8a.png]
[Image: 1affcd7e65aef83d6b47bdafd8b6b0d6.png]

Thank you,
[FL:RP] stjw35

|EDIT|
They lied about not being able to afford their own car. They drove to my house in a black hummer. Which is also failrp since rebels can only drive trabants, mkII's, or tides trucks.
First off, you lied about hiding in your house in fear of getting killed or raided, We robbed you, took 250 dollars from you, and left in your car, it was a very valid rp reason, we where stealing from you, as rebels, and we stole your car in order to get away. Dont lie and say you had no contact with us, we robbed you and stole your car.
I'm sorry, but I don't see how role-playing a mugging is a valid reason to ban
(03-18-2014, 12:59 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: First off, you lied about hiding in your house in fear of getting killed or raided, We robbed you, took 250 dollars from you, and left in your car, it was a very valid rp reason, we where stealing from you, as rebels, and we stole your car in order to get away. Dont lie and say you had no contact with us, we robbed you and stole your car.

Im sorry but, who are you and what do you have to do with this case?

(03-18-2014, 01:04 AM)clayhj Wrote: I'm sorry, but I don't see how role-playing a mugging is a valid reason to ban

It's not the mugging i'm talking about. I'm talking about how you randomly stole my vehicle without a valid rp reason.
HighFlyingKnife is theawesomeauston. Anyways, i do believe car jacking in itself is a valid to reason. RP stands for ROLEPLAY. We took your money and we took your car. That's stealing. That happens in real life. End of story. I'm sorry you can't grasp that and I'm sorry that RPing in an RP server is such a burden and an inconvenience that you have to submit a ban request for it. Anyways, good luck on the case and hopefully this can be resolved quickly.
Denied.