Could this get striked from my record?
Hey there, I'm Oobrie.
ALONG time ago in November possibly, my first day on the server, I got a 1-2 day ban. The reason for this was healing during a raid and I'm fuzzy on who was involved. The reason this doesn't follow a template, before you ask, is because I don't really want unbanned because well...I got unbanned back in November. I just want to get it off my record as I feel it was sort of unfair for the following reasons:
1. I had barely 2 Hours playtime.
2. I recieved no warning from any staff before my ban.
3. I was unaware of the rule (Yes, partly my fault) because I was used to rules from other servers (remember, I was a noob).
4. No rules were broken prior to this.
I'd also like to point out that in my 200+ after then, I have only recieved ONE ban which, yeah, I deserved completely.
I want this one gone because I don't want people to think I'm some kind of UberMinge for healing during a raid. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT IN THE UNBAN REQUEST SECTION BECAUSE IT IS NOT A SITUATION WHERE I NEED TO BE UNBANNED. THIS IS SIMPLY A REQUEST TO HAVE THIS REMOVED
Quick question, why didn't you appeal it then?
A ban is not deleted off the record for simply asking. A ban is only deleted if you had posted an unban request, and it had been approved.
As you in fact broke the rules, and did heal during a raid, the ban is there to stay.
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • Floodify
(03-18-2014, 12:01 AM)Venom Wrote: Quick question, why didn't you appeal it then?

I did appeal it but had little idea how to use the forums at the time.
You broke the rules, it won't be removed.
Not knowing the rules is no excuse.
(03-18-2014, 07:09 AM)Joykill Wrote: You broke the rules, it won't be removed.
Not knowing the rules is no excuse.
Been through this before with a different member of staff.
In my playtime, I've seen low hour members be warned or blacklisted for making the exact same mistake. Seeing that, I'm confused as to why I was given a ban straight away for 2 days.
We don't wipe records.