Afraid of.. Who?
I just got up with the funny idea... Who are you scared of in this community? Of all players!

Personally I'm quite afraid of Mikey.. I don't know anything about him and it is in no way because of his personality, but his signature and picture are scary and it reminds me of people who get turned on by fur and furry animals :-(

Nudelholz.

He always fart in the nexus elevator, while staring creepy at me.
(07-25-2011, 07:42 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Personally I'm quite afraid of Mikey.. I don't know anything about him and it is in no way because of his personality, but his signature and picture are scary and it reminds me of people who get turned on by fur and furry animals :-(

No, just no..... Not all Furrys are like that.
I'm just a normal computer geek that loves Video games, mostly PC games. And I just happen to be a furry is all.

I Don't bite, I not mean, only when I have to be. And I don't get turned on by animals......

I do have a weird obsession with Fluttershy....but I mean comeone shes cute see! vv
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
When I first joined I was scared of Evo (s.J)
But since then we've met up IRL and I beat him up so now he's scared of me.
Nudelholz...
._.
(07-25-2011, 08:17 PM)Storm Wrote: When I first joined I was scared of Evo (s.J)
But since then we've met up IRL and I beat him up so now he's scared of me.

I met up with my dad and boned him, now he's scared of my Dugehong and me.
-Signature removed-
I'm scared of this Console guy, he bans a load of people and no one knows who he is.
"Briggs."
I'm Afraid of no one!

Turtles are Afraid of me!

[Image: turtle_scared_hg_clr.gif]
I don't think you can be afraid of me.

Which Seat can I take?
when I first joined I was scared of Nudel and Killjoy XDDD

Later on I found killjoy to be a really good friend. And Nudel kinda still scares me.....

In the Great words of Twilight Sparkle!
"I do not want things shoved up my butt"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]