Moderator Banning With Out Warning
A Moderator Esienhorn Or How you Speel It Has Been Baning Left And Right But i Was Banned for 12 hours And i looked on the Bans It says Its Expired But It Still Says Im banned When i looked on the bans He Banned Atleast 7 Or 10 People Im Not Sure i did not Count But I dont know the admin Who Was there Im Recall It Being The Owner Or an admin Any How He Banned Me When The Admin Was Talking to me And the Admin Said "Ill Take Care Of This" Then He Teleported TO The Admin then Banned me!! This Makes No Sence And I Think He Should Be Demoted
Your suspension was issued for ordering the execution of a citizen for insulting you.

The following points are not abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Also use the template.
No abuse noted, no template, in strict violation with the sectional regulations.