Contraband in nexus and Random Demote
Bug 
Name of player:Amon and Baba

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84451032 and STEAM_0:0:24620922

Time in GMT: 10 min before this post

Server: v33x 176.31.228.8:27030

Summary: So in the nexus was a big wall behind this wass where contrabands. So then Amon say bye bye and i got demoted from Baba.

Evidence:
[Image: 2014-03-11_00011.jpg]

[Image: 2014-03-11_00012.jpg]

[Image: 2014-03-11_00016.jpg]
[Image: 5wvw1u.png]
Member of Spectre Security
Here's a snapshot from the video I took as an SRU Sergeant trying to get some proof. I just caught them having contraband on video and I too got demoted for finding out.
[Image: DKjgeIW.png]And here is the video of me catching them. You couldn't hear me talking because my microphone wasn't being recorded.

I had to crack it open because they wouldn't let me take a peek, and they were acting like they had something they really wanted to hide in there while trying to get me to defend the elevator instead of looking in there. Hey, my job is partly to take down criminals and at that point I was 95% sure he had contraband in there.

When the video starts the President agrees to let me see what's in there. The Chef (his friend) then covers up the door to stop me from looking in there, probably thinking it was a bad idea to agree to let me in. He then tries to distract me by telling me to defend the elevator from the incoming second wave of raids. (I fended of the first one because I didn't have proof yet.)

After all that I decided to go crack it open because they weren't letting me in and I was not going to wait for the second raid so that I could die and not get the video proof. So now it's opened, look what's in there, contraband. The Security Guard (he was not aware) even started laughing after the President backed up into a corner knowing that he was busted. After that he demoted me and that's pretty much what happened.
Also, i was a rebel and we raided the president for banning us, high taxes and dictatorship. the chef and the president were sittings in chairs to avoid getting killed.
When we found the president he was sitting in a chair next to the chefs contra. The chef got killed by us, came back and started propkilling us.
I have screenshots of this i believe, i'l get them later.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Approved.