Unban request Darkerx
Exclamation 
Your name: (Steam friends name) [BG] Darkerx

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 45749

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Eisenhorn
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
I got banned for prop push, But look let me explain what happend, So what happend was that a Police officer was giving me and a friend a ride, So we crashed and he got "injured" according to Eisenhorn he was on the ROOF But i couldn't see him. So I pushed the car out from the fire, Then eisenhorn Lifts me up and freezes me, Didn't even give me a warning just went directly for the ban. And before he banned me i explained to him that he did miss understand it, But he refuses to listen and bans me.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) My friend Gutworm saw everything,

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) You should unban me cus this was all a big misstake, And Eisenhorn didn't let me explain my self to the point. Also i've been RPing for a few hours, At 0 hours i donated to the server for donator rank, And then a few hours later i donated for money pack, I'm supporting this server. And i really enjoy RP'ing here.
There was an injured officer on the roof of the car, you pushed the car with a prop, sending it flying about 20ft down the road, at no point did you call a medic or any other government official, and the result was one dead police officer. You'd been warned about your conduct the previous day by myself. You also stated you knew prop pushing was against the rules. Due to the fact you deliberately prop pushed a car resulting in the death of an officer, a suspension was deemed appropriate. Low hours are not an excuse for deliberate rule breaking, as it is a requirement to read the rules before you play. Good intentions or not, you still broke said rules.
Denied.