guy tempering whit evidence
He messed whit evidence, you can see it in the link, look closely to the last comment.

I hope this gives you enough info.
I Wrote That He Hostaged Me iN he BR But He Didnt Was My Bad.
i see that as a minor thing, he was iver about to or kill you or somit
just because if failed due to cdm doesnt mean he gets away with the raid, he still accountable for it (eg needs reason etc)
Tenar i belived this was my br against him, not the other way around.
He temperd whit evidence and an admin said that in the br he wrote against me.
According to the formrules: Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

He sould have gotten a perm ban. The admin who handled the br didnt/forgot to do that, this whope expirience was quite tough for me and he should get banned, i alwaus thought admins followed the rules, espasialy zero-tollerance onces. But going trough so much pushing and pulling for justice i begin to have my doubs. Once again correct me if im wrong.

Eddit: i had reason for the hostage, but i belive i already explained that in THAT br. That br is closed but admin didnt/ forgot to ban him, thats why this br is here. And kfir, that wasnt the reason it got stamped as zero-tollerance rule broken, dont try to talk yourself out, admin already judged it but most likly forgot to ban you.
He didn't forget
Why say post new one if he intended to ban
I will talk to narc and find out what he ment
And him or me will deal with this and the other ban request
Every case is deemed seperately, you don't seem to understand how to address these issues either as I've actually previously instructed you to.

Denied.