Jeebus Crust

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:40170851

Time in GMT:
3/5/14 approx 6am GMT

Server:
rp_EvoCity2_r2d 176.31.228.8:27015

Summary:
In game harassment; apparently when I used OOC to confront the police force and president who were also harassing and breaking FearRP(there was no point in pming since my response to a false warrant and arrest were directed at multiple people), he(though he was not at all involved in the situation whatsoever) began using OOC to make rude remarks, when I had said nothing to him personally.

Evidence:
Towards the bottom of the Album/ Steam ID, and remarks repeatedly made towards me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of player:
You_Are_Kill

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:77925530

Time in GMT:
3/5/14 approx 6am GMT

Server:

Summary:
Attempted RDM, shot me from behind and then disconnected to avoid me using "status" to find his Steam ID, luckily due to this previous incident I had already typed "status" in console before he disconnected right after shooting me(can be sen in screenshot).

Evidence:
Very bottom of the Album/ Steam ID, and health going down as well as him disconnected when I looked at him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of player:
Burnett

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:20414198

Time in GMT:
3/5/14 approx 6am GMT

Server:

Summary:
Attempted RDM though I was complying with his orders even as I was completely confused, Multiple false arrests (I will have vouches below), Harassment, false impounding of my vehicle, FailRP; I had pulled through a yellow light as I MADE SURE it was yellow, even though running redlights had NOT been specified as a law, and as I see this officer telling me to pull over, I do so. He begins shooting my vehicles putting me down to 13 Hp even as I complied with orders, and then he falsely arrests me and impounds my car with a false warrant. As I ask in OOC why I was arrested even though the law wasn't specified, I made sure I didn't break the law, I endangered nobody, I complied with given orders from the police, and at most the penalty was worth a fine, he proceeds to arrest me and then harasses me in OOC along with the president at the time(Anonymous350), Jeebus Crust, and the police sgt at the time(also in no way involved) Doctor Internet.

Evidence:
False arrest at the beginning of the Album, harassment throughout/ Steam ID.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of player:
Doctor Internet

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:35377420

Time in GMT:
3/5/14 approx 6am GMT

Server:

Summary:
Harassment in OOC; Failure to demote rulebreaking cops/FailRP, breaking FearRP; though he was in NO way involved, when I confronted the police force as to why they were breaking server rules and acting belligerent, he as well as others began harassing me and my friend in OOC.

Evidence:
Harassment throughout the Album/ Steam ID.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of player:
Anonymous350

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:54188411

Time in GMT:
3/5/14 approx 6am GMT

Server:

Summary:
Harassment in OOC; Failure to demote rulebreaking cops/FailRP, breaking FearRP, false warranting; he was warranting any cop asking for a warrant, even without just cause. There were 4 other citizens in prison at the time with no reason, who were also complaining in OOC(can be seen in screenshots), and instead of actually RolePlaying the president correctly as he should the president began making rude comments in OOC and told me to leave the game for having a problem with his abuse of power.

Evidence:
Harassment throughout the Album/ Steam ID.
Unlike my last couple of completely legit BRs that have had vouches, I would like something actually done about this. It seems every night when the admins are asleep the minges come out and attempt to ruin the game for everyone. I had literally just joined and began driving around when I was shot at and arrested for a law that I didn't break and that was not even posted. I realize my own language might have been somewhat aggressive at first, but you would be upset too if suddenly you found yourself the victim of aggressive and illegal roleplaying. I was simply trying to enjoy myself, and low and behold people abuse their RP jobs because an admin is not on(huge shock!). I ask of a just admin to deal with these individuals accordingly; hell even ban me if my language was too aggressive. I just want some form of justice.
Thank you,
Ducks
Player said: Attempted RDM

Me: Wasn't RDM

Player ran a red light - I ordered multiple times to stop the vehicle.
Player stopped the vehicle and said "can I help you officer?". I used the radio to call my partners. While I was writing my answer, player tried to escape during gun point (Breaking FearRP). I shot the car 2 times to disable it - warn shots.

Finally player stepped out and I told him his rights and the arrest reason. The police sergeant arrived at the scene and I arrested the player for running a red light - trying to escape.

@Doctor_Internet was the sergeant

Here are my screenshots:

Player also insulted me in OOC and kept arguing.

[Image: 7jDzd.jpg]

[Image: 7jDGc.jpg]

[Image: 7jDGz.jpg]

[Image: 7jDHm.jpg]

[Image: 7jDIk.jpg]

[Image: 7jDJ6.jpg]

[Image: 7jDJN.jpg]

[Image: 7jDU8.jpg]

Player said: Multiple false arrests

Me: This is not true. Requesting a log check around 6am GMT showing the radio that no arrest was invalid + statement from doctor_internet and O-Yeah (internet was the sergeant, O-Yeah another cop)

Player said: Harassment

Me: Completely bull. Please look at players screenshots and my screens showing player insulting me for no valid reasons + log check around the time.

Player said: false impounding of my vehicle

Me: Please look at my screenshot showing my text "Impounding vehicle" after player was arrested.

[Image: 7jDJ6.jpg]

Player said: FailRP
Me: Breaking Fearp, no point of roleplay - I think you are the one who is failrping.
Including insults and arguing for nothing.

If you dont like professional cops, I cant help you. Just live with it.
Name of Accused: Doctor Internet.
Accused of: Harassment in OOC; Failure to demote rulebreaking cops/FailRP, breaking FearRP; though he was in NO way involved, when I confronted the police force as to why they were breaking server rules and acting belligerent, he as well as others began harassing me and my friend in OOC.
Truth:
Harassment in OOC - You, as pointed out before, continually argued in OOC, insulted us, threatened us with BR for little or no valid reason, yet we're harassing you?
Failure to demote RBing cops - Back seat administration, I cannot demote people for rule breaks.
FailRP - How so?
Breaking FearRP - Again, how so?
...no way involved... - You abused the Police force via OOC, a Police Force I trust and respect, which I am a part of, yet claim I have no involvement?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
All I see is an argument on the OOC, that's barely breaching any rules.
Some cops are picky with red lights, speeding, jaywalking. It's not rule break, it's just being realistic.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]