Ban without sufficient evidence
Hi!
I was banned without sufficient evidence and now I'm unhappy about this. The admin said that the ban was approved by "further investigation", but why am I not given this further evidence as proof that I was in fact guilty. I want to know what this further investigation IS? The original Br requesters evidence was clearly not enough to ban me?! Any advice plz

Here's the Ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43388
He may have checked the logs and found you killed them. By the way you are speaking people can probably assume you did kill them but are trying to claim they didn't get enough proof of that too get you banned.
I see, I thought admins couldn't check the logs when they're not in the game itself, because usually insufficient evidence Br's get denied. Silly me
(03-04-2014, 01:52 PM)Gmodder Wrote: I see, I thought admins couldn't check the logs when they're not in the game itself, because usually insufficient evidence Br's get denied. Silly me

This means you know what you did wrong, why did you make a thread about this if you know you broke the rules?
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I was just wondering that if I didn't do it, would I still get banned for the admins just quessing that maybe he did it. Now I know that it's not possible
Quote:After some further investigation, approved.
Closed.