[SOLVED] Ban Request - Killstar; Moose; TheLuckyHobo; etc.
Sad 
Where do I even start with this one Huh

Detailed description of the event:
I wish I could record, but my game crashes if I even make the attempt. First off, Killstar(though RPing a citizen/ FailRP 1) hostages multiple people inside the flea market. As the police sergeant I try to get other citizens out of the way and tell my police force to back off in order to wait for SRU. Hanel and The Count of Monte Cristo refuse to follow orders and instead just run around in circles randomly (FailRP 2 and 3). Seeing as how SRU was refusing to do anything, I said I was coming in unarmed to negotiate and rescue the hostage, and immediately am fired upon and killed by Moose (a black market dealer / FailRP 4) and Killstar. After I die, Killstar and Moose, along with multiple citizens including [FL:RP] devvildavid2, TheLuckyHobo,(FailRP 5, and 6) and II Shrike II (holstered his weapon an stopped) began running around saying "Anarchy!" and stormed the Nexus after RDMing anyone in their way. This would have all made sense if they chose jobs as rebels, but they didn't. They were citizens committing massive FearRP violations. Killstar was essentially the Rebel Leader, while roleplaying a citizen.. and the rebels(as shown in my screenshots) started off being involved in the riot(as is their RP job), and even they holstered their weapons in order to prevent assisting in this chaos. If there was police brutality, or some justifiable RP reason for any of this to happen, I wouldn't be posting this thread, but there wasn't.. It was a heavily armed riot from citizens in which they tied up all the police, marched them around, and created chaos; all because no admins were on at the time and they could get away with it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Killstar

STEAM_0:0:48081427

Approx 5:30am GMT

176.31.228.8:27015

Summary:
RDM, Mass Hostage, FailRP, Encouraging others to break RP(see above)

Evidence:
Steam IDs/Screenies of the incident(ignore the rebels)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moose

STEAM_0:2:44733153

Summary:
FailRP as BMD, Mass rioting for no RP reason, RDM. See top description.

Evidence:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheLuckyHobo

STEAM_0:1:34176169

Summary:
In addition to rioting as a citizen for no RP reason, TheLuckyHobo had just previously become a police officer and ran around MASS tasing and MASS rdming people. He then left to avoid any sort of trouble, and came back as a citizen to cause more chaos. I don't have any screenshots of this previous event because (obviously Tounge) I was tased and shot. [FL:RP] Rule 34 and [FL:RP] Jonesy were there for everything though and I'm sure they will vouch. (rule actually asked me to throw in his name to assist in the ban).

Evidence:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanel

STEAM_0:1:77359562

Summary:
FailRP as a cop. See the top description.

Evidence:
The Count Of Monte Cristo

STEAM_0:0:59812358

Summary:
FailRP as a cop. See the top description.

Evidence:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FL:RP] devvildavid2

STEAM_0:0:36415638

Summary:
FailRP as a citizen, involved in mass riot. See the top description.

Evidence:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realize this ban request is cluttered and I apologize for that, but there was so much rule breaking going on I did the best I could. Because it was one incident, I felt it deserving of only one thread rather than six. As for those whom I believe SHOULD without a doubt receive a ban are: Moose, Killstar, and TheLuckyHobo. The others involved were a little less belligerent and I just assume let an admin decide.

I will notify Jonesy and Rule 34 of this thread in hopes they will vouch below.
Thank you for your time.
-Ducks
Yes, I was a witness and I have a few screenshots of the hostaging of multiple people for no RP reason also.
Here are the pictures of the hostaging and being forced to go up the nexus elevator, not sure why they were making us do that:
http://imgur.com/Hr11TDH
http://imgur.com/Jy8JgpW
http://imgur.com/GcGfqxf
Hope this is enough evidence to get them banned.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
I must have disconnected and went to sleep before the admin arrived, because I was going through the ban list to double check and it appears Zedsdead came in and handled it. Good job to him Smile I guess this thread is considered solved then.
Denied.

Situation was handled by undercover admin.