[FL:RP] stjw35 - Blacklisted from props
Your name: [FL:RP] stjw35

Your blacklist ID: 23270 - 23272

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41812128

Reason: Public building without prior approval

Admin who blacklisted you: Kpred

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I should be unblacklisted because:

1. I am a chef. I make my living selling food. So I made myself a little table and stove and some chairs for my customers to eat at. Pretty decent RP if you ask me. Then, It was all ruined by Kpred who came and blacklisted me and removed all my props.

2. It was nothing big. The whole thing took up maybe 3 sidewalk "tiles". If I made let's say a huge skyscraper then yes, I deserve to be blacklisted. But a tiny food stand? Really?

3. I saw that Kpred was extremely busy. I did not want to bother him with a silly little request to build a food stand. Every 2 second I would see this guy hard at working teleporting and banning left and right, doing his job. And very well I should add.

Please take this all into consideration and the fact that I took time into this unblacklist request and didn't just rage.

Thank you.
I understand that you only wanted to make a small RP however no matter what shape or size it was you still need public build permission. You made it on the sidewalk in the public in-front of the offices.

No matter how busy the staff member online is you should always ask for permission to build in public beforehand.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
There is no reason why you shouldn't ask for a public permission. This is clearly stated in the rules and Kpred is merely doing his job as a moderator.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator