Ban Request - Frede0078
Thread Title: Frede0078 FailRP and Intentional CDM

Name of player: Frede0078

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30096206

Time in GMT: Approximately 17:26

Server: v33x

Summary: Frede surrounded the entire neighborhood near the lake with high walls which were specifically banned by the president and could lead to a search. I was trying to warrant Frede and Brandon for a search when Frede punched me through a gap in the wall for no reason. SRU arrived and tried to gain a warrant but the President was temporarily AFK. Frede then FailRPed by getting into his white BMW, and getting Brandon to open the gate so that he could drive out and run us over to escape the search. Me, the other officers, and SRU all fired at the vehicle after he CDM killed an SRU. [FL:RP] Dermy and Defcom, two SRU officers at the scene can confirm what Frede did.

Evidence:[Image: 72X2xyw.jpg]
[Image: W21mmdR.jpg]
[img] http://i.imgur.com/nBj9Bid.jpg[/img]
[Image: g7KFBWi.jpg]
[Image: nLJHuja.jpg]
[Image: QWlUYOR.jpg]
Look...as i said in OOC on the server..
I tried to ESCAPE, no FearRP - because you where outside the fence.
I did not want to kill any1, and i did not thought that i would hit him.
It was a mistake.

Btw. why did my car then get random "stolen"?, by a cop?
Why is the SRU's there? We did not have any weapons out, so they are failrp'ing.
The SRU's should only be in the nexus, not out patroling.

It was a mistake.

Why is the SRU's there? We did not have any weapons out, so they are failrp'ing.
(03-01-2014, 06:25 PM)frede0078 Wrote: Look...as i said in OOC on the server..
It was a mistake.

It was a mistake.

I think you'll find that SRU also act as a SWAT team and carry out raids when there is a suspicion of Contraband. Trying to escape a raid by Police and SRU as a Citizen in a car without a valid reason is FailRP. It is also a lie that you "did not want to kill any1", as when the gate opened you drove straight towards SRU, the result of which shown in the picture provided. Your car was not "stolen" by the Police, it was impounded which they have the power to do seeing as you committed a crime in it.
(03-01-2014, 07:50 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote:
It was a mistake.

It was a mistake.

I think you'll find that SRU also act as a SWAT team and carry out raids when there is a suspicion of Contraband. Trying to escape a raid by Police and SRU as a Citizen in a car without a valid reason is FailRP. It is also a lie that you "did not want to kill any1", as when the gate opened you drove straight towards SRU, the result of which shown in the picture provided.

No. The SRU's needs to be in The Nexus unless there is a raid with armed People.
I did not want to kill anyone, i wanted to escape (which is a valid Reason?).
(03-01-2014, 07:56 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
It was a mistake.

It was a mistake.

I think you'll find that SRU also act as a SWAT team and carry out raids when there is a suspicion of Contraband. Trying to escape a raid by Police and SRU as a Citizen in a car without a valid reason is FailRP. It is also a lie that you "did not want to kill any1", as when the gate opened you drove straight towards SRU, the result of which shown in the picture provided.

No. The SRU's needs to be in The Nexus unless there is a raid with armed People.
SRU also need to be called out to raid/search places that may have weapons and/or contraband in case normal officers can't handle it. It is not FailRP for SRU to respond to a search of a compound as suspicious as that when they have been specially requested by the regular Patrol officers. And it was found that you didn't even have anything illegal in any of the houses you claimed to own, so your attempted escape that killed an SRU, injured another and damaged all of our vehicles was useless and un-called for. It is also Fail to flee from the Police during a search as a Civilian, especially with nothing to hide.
(03-01-2014, 08:11 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote:
It was a mistake.

It was a mistake.

SRU also need to be called out to raid/search places that may have weapons and/or contraband in case normal officers can't handle it. It is not FailRP for SRU to respond to a search of a compound as suspicious as that when they have been specially requested by the regular Patrol officers. And it was found that you didn't even have anything illegal in any of the houses you claimed to own, so your attempted escape that killed an SRU, injured another and damaged all of our vehicles was useless and un-called for. It is also Fail to flee from the Police during a search as a Civilian, especially with nothing to hide.

Its Failrp.
I did not Damage all The cars.
Some civilitians Does not Like The police..
(03-01-2014, 08:13 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
It was a mistake.

It was a mistake.

Its Failrp.
No it's not. SRU are called out to raid suspected contraband and gun stashes. You damaged mine and an SRU's cruiser.
Whether you like them or not it's breaking FearRP to flee in a car when told to stop and when you don't have anything to hide.
I'm not involved, just giving the steam id. STEAM_0:0:30096206
(03-01-2014, 10:11 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 07:50 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote: I think you'll find that SRU also act as a SWAT team and carry out raids when there is a suspicion of Contraband. Trying to escape a raid by Police and SRU as a Citizen in a car without a valid reason is FailRP. It is also a lie that you "did not want to kill any1", as when the gate opened you drove straight towards SRU, the result of which shown in the picture provided.

Its Failrp.
No it's not. SRU are called out to raid suspected contraband and gun stashes. You damaged mine and an SRU's cruiser.
Whether you like them or not it's breaking FearRP to flee in a car when told to stop and when you don't have anything to hide.

I was not told to stop. I just got shot.
If i got told to stop, i would have stopped.
(03-03-2014, 03:02 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 10:11 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 07:56 PM)frede0078 Wrote: No. The SRU's needs to be in The Nexus unless there is a raid with armed People.

Its Failrp.

I was not told to stop. I just got shot.
If i got told to stop, i would have stopped.
You were ordered multiple times by voice to get out. Dermy even said through mic to "get out of the vehicle".