Low FPS in the server.
Hi !
Is there a way to boost fps in Fearless server ?
I play on v33x and i have 30 to even 15 fps in city.

Windows 7 64 bit
7 gb ram
Intel core i7 920 [ Hyper threading off]
ASUS GTX590 TI (1gb GDDR5).

If there is some magic trick to boost fps please let me know.
Delete add ins you don't use,
Turn graphics down
De frag disk
Don't run anything in the background

Try that Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Turn shadows down is the best advice I can give.
Otherwise, you can try programs like Razer's gamebooster.(free of course)
http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
If you can, turn hypertreading on. It's an awesome feature and probably makes everything a bit faster. As for the FPS issues, they're coming from something. I mean your PC is more than able to run gmod, v33x is a FPS-eater and I notice it too. Try to turn off some background programs and try to disable a few addons if you have any. The so called "Gameboosters" don't really help. Also, what you might want to try is to overclock your graphics card for more performance. This is at your own risk aslong as you don't max the overclocking out you should get a bit of an FPS boost. Don't expect this to be alot though. That's what I think about it. Success mate
I know for a fact it's not a slow computer, but the best advice I can currently give is to close Internet browsers running. Hit control shift escape and close any unnecessary processes. Careful not to close Windows processes but I'm sure you can distinguish right from wrong since it's kindergarten knowledge.

Let me know I'd problems persist after following all of our help.

By the way. If you're not advanced in technology don't bother with overclocking unless you either have a valid warranty or just wanna mess your computer up.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Weecow