Could my clan "enforce" on FLRP
I own a Steam Group/clan known as "Department of Mingebag Administration"
It is meant to protect G-mod servers when admins are unavailable or corrupt.

I am aware that a lot of servers prefer if you just call and admin if there is an issue, And the group is ordered to contact admin firstly.

Although if there are no admins on and they get no response from Steam msgs. They are to clear out and lock down the danger area. Wait for admins to respond.
If there is still no response, THEN they are allowed to engage. Usually trying to make then rage quit, or trap them in an area until admins arrive. In the case of FL, one of the of the other members could be posting a BR while the others control the current situation

Would this be allowed on FLRP?
[Image: 2j43gyh.jpg]
This would never be allowed on Fearless, it is backseat Administration. Your "clan" has to realize that by trying to enforce the rules with such methods, you're causing more chaos.

We thank you though for your offer to help keep the servers clean but our Administrative team are more than capable.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
This would be considered as backseat administration which should not ever happen in the servers.

Like General Rule 10. states: If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
The fact that you did not read the rules yourself to confirm this yourself, doesn't exactly show your worthy.
(03-01-2014, 07:33 AM)Viljo Wrote: This would be considered as backseat administration which should not ever happen in the servers.

Like General Rule 10. states: If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

I thought there was a rule like that on the list. I didn't find it, but thanks for pointing it out.

(03-01-2014, 08:22 AM)Joykill Wrote: The fact that you did not read the rules yourself to confirm this yourself, doesn't exactly show your worthy.

I was trying to find that rule before i posted, but i didn't find it.
Viljo pointed out it was rule 10 in General Rules.
I suggest you read the rules throughly before asking such question, since this very rule is pretty obvious and is mentioned pretty early on the rule page.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Closed, correct answer was provided.